Bakkwo: Part of the Souls 1
|Bakkwo: Part of the Souls 1|
|on the Animutation Portal|
In his 4th Animutation, KKyuubi brings us pure randomness.
- Alex Chiu
- Colin Mochrie
- Fried Zippy
- Hooters Girls
- Random Pokerap Guy as Jesus H. Christ
- Homer Simpson
- Mega Man
- The Snack Fairy (Colin in a Tutu)
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane
- Saddam Hussein
- Gendo Ikari
- Random Pokerap Guy
- Matthew Lesko
- 151 kg Weight
- Instant Car
- ACME Fake Lyric Generator Supernova
- Homer Simpson's X-Ray
- Boxing Glove on a Stick
- Flying Raw Meat
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
Now you've poisoned boys, boot rush, you, now I crush Chiu!
Bakkwo, Bakkwo, Bakkwo, No instant car!
Thought it was a must to trust you, now I crush you
- The message "Just what I need for IIDX, an LED Dance Floor!" is an obscure reference to the Bemanistyle community.
- Messages that come up next to Homer's Brain:
- Small, Very Small
- Look, I found a Hobo in his room!
- Back Bone, I mean, forget it! All your base are belong to us!
- The title of this movie is a parody of the engrished full title of Canon-D on Pump it Up written on its background "Canon-D: Part of the Memories 1"
- Right Click and click Play at the end to view the Breloom Dance clip again.
- Messages on the Lyric Box during the opening:
- Welcome to ACME Fake Lyric Generator Supernova! Please type song title: BAKKWO is typed out
- ~Generating Lyrics~ Do Not Read This Text
- Commence Playback Now? YES is typed out
- Lyrics Begin
- On June 12th, 2006, all of KKyuubi's current animutations were modified to have working control buttons and a timer bar. This one contains a circle timer simliar to the one in The Japanese Pokerap 2
- During an additional update the next day, some extra secret messages and changes were made:
- Jesus H. Christ has been replaced by the Random Pokerap Guy in his Jesus H. Christ costume
- After the "Do the Breloom" scene, a secret message in the Wingding's font appears stating "OMG! PONIES!"
- During the final chorus, the "You Love This" secret message has been changed to "GAHBUNGA!"
- Lyrics have been centered because of the new timer
- The timer pointer now matches the orange circle
- The right click easter egg now has a statement regarding the Breloom as the hottest dance craze.
- A Boxing Glove on a Stick now punches the Hooters Idiots.
- References to other animutations
- Shumway: Secret message in Wingdings
- The Japanese Pokerap: Boxing Glove on a Stick, secret message "Hikeeba"
- More Pie!: Do the Breloom!
- Hyakugojyuuichi: Weight used to crush Alex Chiu is 151 kg, message next to Homer's brain "Look, I found a Hobo in his room!", Colin Mochrie Sunrise Opening
- 3.14 x 5: Reused trippy backdrops
- We Drink Ritalin: "You Love This Movie"
- French Erotic Film: The creation of Jesus H. Christ and his appearance on the Bliss wallpaper
- Colin Vs Jesus: FINALE!: Jesus H. Christ is actually Random Pokerap Guy in his costume from the mentioned animutation
- The Japanese Pokerap 2: Simliar looking progress timer
- This is the first ever animutation by KKyuubi to be uploaded to Newgrounds, but it got blammed within 200 votes, having a score of 1.28/5.00 when it was blammed.
- Bakkwo: Part of the Souls 1 on 12 Noon