| Chickah Jam
The changing television box of doom's most popular channel
| Audio Info
spoonorca brings us a minimutation, featuring a lot of characters for its length.
The music is from the video game Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite.
- Subliminal stuff:
- Before the "Changing TV Box of Doom", the message "Kirby rules you all. Yay, Nintendo!" is displayed, along with the Kirby image used in a past avatar of spoonorca's.
- When the Winnie the Pooh characters are shown on the "Changing TV Box of Doom", one frame shows "YOU LOVE THIS DONUT" instead of "OMG, WINNIE THE POOH".
- When the background starts to be a night sky, a picture of a chameleon is shown.
- Four frames after the chameleon, a picture of Silly Putty appears.
- For the first four frames of the easter egg, the following text is displayed for each frame, in order:
- THE ANSWER IS MEAT
- LINGEY LINGEY LOO!
- I LIKE IKE
- Other animutations:
- Lüegner: Goomba says "OH MY GOSH! THE SPECIAL GLAZE IS ON THE DONUT!", which is a reference to the special glaze mondegreen in Lüegner.
- We Drink Ritalin: The "YOU LOVE THIS DONUT" subliminal is a reference to the "You love this movie" of We Drink Ritalin.
- TV Shows:
- The THE ANSWER IS MEAT subliminal is a reference to an episode of Whose Line is it Anyway?, where on a question on the Millionare Show, a parody of Who Wants to be a Millionare?, Colin said that "The answer is meat."
- The LINGEY LINGEY LOO! subliminal is a reference to Baloney of Animaniacs, a parody of Barney the Dinosaur, who often says nonsense phrases like "Lingey lingey loo!".
- TIME FOR BAD MOVIE MAKERS! TIME FOR BAD MOVIE MAKERS! is a reference to "Time for Teletubbies! Time for Teletubbies!" of the Teletubbies theme.
- The I LIKE IKE subliminal is a reference to Dwight Eisenhower's I Like Ike campaign.
- FIND WALDO TO REPLAY, like it says, is a reference to the Where's Waldo series.
- The things shown on the "Changing TV Box of Doom":
- Josh and Parker from the show Mr. Meaty accompanied by the text "DISGUSTING!" This references how much spoonorca hates said show and character design.
- The Boohbahs.
- Tinky Winky in his tutu accompanied by the text "WHAT THE!?".
- A keyboard with the text "BUY A KEYBOARD!"
- Sandy Somali, one of spoonorca's cats.
- Various Winnie the Pooh pictures.
- Several Bob Doles.
- The Warners and Baloney of Animaniacs singing the goodbye song, a parody of Barney the Dinosaur's "I Love You" song.
- A robot-ish picture of a Pikachu.
- The transparent channel.
- A butterfly.
- Bill Clinton.
- Ed Wood with the text "TIME FOR BAD MOVIE MAKERS! TIME FOR BAD MOVIE MAKERS!".
- The easter egg shows a "Who's that Pokemon?", with a garbage can as the Pokemon, as well as an appearance by Colin Mochrie.
- This is spoonorca's first animutation to feature back and foward buttons.
- The text inbetween William Harrison and Donkey Kong says "SORRY. BLANK SPACE".