Gimme That Cracker
|Gimme That Cracker|
|No screenshot ▾|
|on the Animutation Portal|
Oh Noes! Jay Jay lost his cracker! To what extent will he go to get his cracker back? Or, will he just go back to the pantry and get a fresh one? Find out today on "Gimme That Cracker"!
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane
- Random Pokerap Guy
- Gendo Ikari
- Alex Chiu
- A group consisting of:
- Yatte the Horse
- Colin Mochrie
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Mr. Rogers on Phone from The Japanese Pokerap
- Closeup of a man's eyes in a Steroscopic format
- Nami with Chouji's head
- Magic Bean
- Santa Claus
- Colin Funbux
- Motorola Cellphone
- Lemon Gummy
- Yourself Cola
- Boxing Glove on a Stick
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
That lake of Olie-Coco and I ahh a Sea It's Grimy
Paco, huh? Huh Huh Huh
Dareka no ito to wa maru de seihantai ni
Tobidasu cracker no nakami no naka
- This was a console exclusive song for the Konami music game "Beatmania IIDX 5th Style". It is known as one of the funniest IIDX songs ever made.
- The song can also be heard during the credits of Ulti'ate $Caaa-ashh-eee$.
- Refferences to other Animutations
- Bakkwo: Part of the Souls 1: Matthew Lesko, a Moogle, Meat, and a Boot are escaping from someone who is coming for their soul, down "The Country Mile". All these characters were in Bakkwo, and it corrosponds with this movie's mondegreen "Soul" and Bakkwo's mondegreen "Ma says God is coming for your Soul, Together ya better take the Country Mile". Also, when this article was wikilinked on the Animutations List, it had the comment "BOOYAH! HELLO! Where is Easy's star?"
- Mostly Metal Jacket: "Your Face Here" on the sun without Colin Mochrie's head, a parody of the "Not This Time" sun in MMJ. Originally, KKyuubi was going to put Zippy on the Sun as a joke.
- Hyakugojyuuichi: The song is exactly 1:51.9 seconds long, "It's Random Pokerap Guy, the Strudel of Life. Bring me my cracker back, or I'll play the guitar" is a parody of "It's Princess Leia, the Yodel of Life. Bring me my sweater back, or I'll play the guitar."
- A Sticky Night of Love: Gendo Ikari's guest appearances, sublimital message barrages.
- WAKUFUCHITA: Magic Bean has lost his crush on George Wendt and has switched to Gendo Ikari.
- Foo-La-La!: Random Pokerap Guy gets a box of Lemon Gummies thrown at him, remembers seeing Foo-La-La and the message that Lemon Gummies are healing items. Box labeled "Lemon Gummies - Not Foo-La-La"
- French Erotic Film: OBEY THE SLUG! renniD nezorF's user message on Windows Live Messenger is "An Old Blue Scott Named Dil"
- Plan 9 From Underpants: Jay Jay and the Sun travel around Teh World to find the cracker. Jay Jay asks Dopefish about the Cracker at "Fiahpoke Island", "Well, you should know the words by now"
- Conquest of Animutopia: Random Pokerap Guy shown in his Jesus H. Christ costume.
- The Japanese Pokerap: Random Pokerap Guy reaches for the Lemon Gummy using a Boxing Glove on a Stick. Also, his message is "Pokemon Ieru Ka Na?", the name of the song used in "The Japanese Pokerap".
- This is the first CREATED KKyuubi animutation to have controls and a timer. The Moscow Incident: 25 Years Later is the first RELEASED animutation to have controls (but not a timer). The Moscow Incident: 25 Years Later was started after Gimme That Cracker was started as an experiment with symbols for animation.
- Right click and hit Play at the end for a secret scene involving Jay Jay finally finding his Cracker, and the resulting Fireworks show.
- Messages during the "Like a Gimme" scene:
- This song is console exclusive to Beatmania IIDX 6th Style, so enjoy it while you can!
- I hear CD shards go good with Cheese in a Can
- STOP CARING!
- Why do you pay attention to this?
- (with green and black arrow pointing at the timer) Look, we're halfway done!
- Messages after the "Lonely Lonely Yatte" scene:
- THOU SAULT OBEY THE SLUG
- Indeed, my good sir. I do say, would you like a crumpet? For I am feeling Very Randomly British today!
- Hey kids!
Did you ever wonder if your life is just an endless string of pain and suffering foisted upon you by a cruel and faceless god as some sort of cheap joke?! Well, listen to the wise words of Alex Chiu and find solace!
Here are a few examples:
"Yeah, I once totally had this mac and cheese that had, like, shells instead of macaroni."
"Holy mother of Batman, I'm a vase full of weiner dogs!"
"THE SPIDERS ARE IN MY HEAD! OH THE PAIN!!!!!!!"
"No, those aren't my socks. Mine are invisible."
"Im going to infest you first, you cramped banquet!"
Send a check or money order for $30 to:
The Book of Chiu
P.O. Box 1 Bajillion
Pittsburgh, Ontario 32451
- Jokes on Colin's Windows Live Messenger Buddy List:
- His contacts are Random Pokerap Guy, Rotten Apple Joe, and renniD nezorF
- Colin's Display Picture is his face on the Sun
- On the Video Carousel on the bottom, it says "L33T M3d1a N3tw0rk", a parody of MSN, and the movie shown is French Erotic Birthday
- Random Pokerap Guy's screenname: Random Pokerap Guy 21 - Pokemon Ieru Ka Na?
- Rotten Apple Joe's screenname: Rott3nApp13jo3 - I 3> Steve Jobs!
- renniD nezorF's screenname: renniD nezorF - An Old Blue Scot named Dil
- Colin Mochrie's screenname: Colin - Sue Itchy Guys (Uh Huh)
- After the fake lyric "Qulle di porto" is shown, it turns to "Qulle de porio" for a single frame.
- After "(Don't you hate this?)" is shown, it turns to "(WALRUS HENTAI!)" for a single frame, then "(no, you love this)" for another single frame.
- On July 9th, 2006, a special version of this movie was uploaded to Animutation Portal, branded as the "Animutation Portal Edition". There a few changes to note in this version:
- During the scene after the "Come back here Sweatdrops!" scene, the background has been changed to a tweened graphic loop of fading colors.
- During the "Flashy-O" scene, the O now flashes in Red and Blue
- During the "Bring What I Say" scene, the circle of characters that circle around Random Pokerap Guy's head is now a symbol.
- The preloader was changed from the NewGrounds preloader to KK Preloader 0.9
- Gimme That Cracker on 12noon