I Hate My Generation
From FanimutationWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the Fanimutation Wiki by expanding it.
|I Hate My Generation|
|No screenshot ▾|
|on the Animutation Portal|
The sequel to I Drink Concentrated OJ!
- Chef Meiji?
- Dora the Explorer
- dancing bacon
- Momoko Akatsutsumi
- guy with guitar?
- people on airplane
- guy with big nose?
- Santa Claus/Orihime Inoue
- fat guy?
- thing with happy face?
- screaming guy?
- Tom Anderson
- The entire movie is a parody of the opening sequence of the flash-animated sitcom 6teen.
- References to I Drink Concentrated OJ!:
- Reuse of characters
- Santa Claus/Orihime Inoue cross
- "Badunkay" scrolling in picture frame
- (SCENE MISSING) on TV
- duck vomiting egg from easter egg
- Right-click and press play to see Tom Anderson pop up, accompanied by his name and a voiceover saying "Tom".