This is a Japanese 2ch fanimutation, with fake Japanese lyrics, which is a unique animutation for having only two images that aren't drawn.
- Mona Cat
- green cat?
- Ronald McDonald riding a llama
- Kuma (from Tekken series)
- stick figure with Picasso painting?
- fat cat thingy?
- Namihei Isono (from "Sazae-san")
|空耳歌詞||Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
- A worldwide chart-topping hit for O-Zone in the summer of 2004, Dragostea Din Tei has been rewritten in several languages -- including a Dutch parody by Ome Henk called "Lekker, Lekker."
- Because of the popularity of this Flash movie, the Dragostea Din Tei single was released in Japan under the name "Maiyahi."
- "Pantira" (also spelled "panchira") is a Japanese abbreviation meaning "showing underwear".