|on the Animutation Portal|
What's with the flashing backgrounds?
Hibiscus Kazeneko added in the flashing backgrounds as revenge against her epileptic ex-boyfriend who wronged her.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Amy Rose
- various billboards
- Hitomi Terakado in a sailor uniform
- Europet carrot chew toy
- Ryan Drummond
- Kaito Doumoto taking a shower
- Bellydancers from Sonic X
- Asumi Nakata in a sailor uniform
- some Japanese women with their faces obscured?
- Shizuka Kawai
- Hitomi Terakado in Hanon Houshou costume
- portrait of Saddam Hussein
- Ritalin capsule
- Lisa Ortiz
- Miss Choba
- Seto Kaiba with a book
- Naked Daniel Radcliffe
- Roger Ramjet
- cat eating toe?
- baby nibbling on a cat's tail?
- Chinese dude with mutilated face?
- guy with sunglasses?
- odd cactus?
- Asumi Nakata with ice-cream hairdo
- Siegfried von Schroider
- FoxTrot comic strip (I spotted Jason Fox with Yugi's hair)
- Shih Tzu
- Arabian horse
- Joey Wheeler
- Dr. Crowler
- tropical cake
- two fat people?
- Hitomi Terakado (again)
- Daniel Radcliffe/Jason Gray-Stanford
- Jun Senoue/Daniel Radcliffe
- Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplayers
- Mickey Mouse
- Jun Senoue with one of his many guitars
- Fine and Rein doing their "makasete" dance
- Max the Bunny
- Bong Bear
- Aisha from the Winx Club
- rabbit meat
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||日本語で|
Hit a duck on the head They are hard, tell you
kitto dokoka de deatteru
- The song used in this movie was one of the songs performed by a cosplay group known as the Mew Five at the Tokyo Mew Mew Live Character Show in 2001.
- The CD containing the song is extremely rare and cannot be purchased online anywhere, so it was assumably either a limited edition release or was given out at the above-mentioned show.
- During the scene with Kaito Doumoto and the Engrish robot scrolling across the screen, several single-frame references to other animutations appear.
- Missile cuts no cold.-Earth Vs. Funk, Mostly Metal Jacket
- 'Cause they don't knock their knees.-Foo-La-La!
- Commies rule.-French Erotic Film
- Eat Funyuns.-Rubber Duckie (animutation)
- Beer is the answer.-Violent pr0nography
- Magnum blew my heart.-teh barbie girl
- Gotta go potty.-Steve's Adventure: Blue's Clues the Movie (not really animutation)
- Nostril Uncle Sam-The Japanese Pokerap
- Pizza is tasty!-Homer and Mr. Sparkle
- Girls smell pretty.-Chocolate Niblet Beans
- It's baby Luigi; he's as fun as a Squeegee!-Earth Vs. Funk
- Vache dans le ciel-Cow in the Sky
- I am GOD!!!-Maemuki Rocketto-Dan
- Every time you watch this movie, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens!-Suzukisan
- Who says American cartoon characters can't have spiky hair?-JamezBond
- HERE COME THE FORTUNE COOKIES! HERE COME THE FORTUNE COOKIES! THEY'RE WEARING PAPER HATS!-Suzukisan
- ARGENBLARFEN!!!1-DEW HAAST
- oh hairy squishmas-Chocolate Niblet Beans
- Let's throw it again!-Twelve Is My Magic Number
- Are you sure you want to delete "Ben Pye"?-Rubber Duckie
- Once upon a time there was a man who had swollen testicles, blah blah blah blah-Irrational Exuberance
- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yaffa!-Go Yaffa!
- King pin Coco and the armchair of Thai-Lucky Lucky
- There's a colony of hobos living in my room.-an elaboration of the famous "found a hobo in my room" from Hyakugojyuuichi
- I checked Wal-Marts across the state and couldn't find any Yaffa dildos.-Go Yaffa!
- you look like a microwave, yes i think so-"Group X: Good Girl, Yes! Bad Girl, No!" (not an animutation)
- Lithium to bite the burger-French Erotic Film
- No Scotsmen were sexually harassed by Spongebob Squarepants during the making of this Animutation.-French Erotic Film
- Olgilvie Maurice Hedgehog is the cutest thing you ever did see.-original
- If you've ever stolen anyone else's Flash content, you might be a redneck.-original
- <Hinnund hair, only $19.95 plus shipping & handling>-Schnitzel Bong
- Ally warten off does lick-Beer Pong
- Seto Kaiba has a huge dick.-original
- You WILL visit Zero's website.-original
- Yo quiero Yatta Bell.-Irrational Exuberance
- The following three subliminal messages are references to the anime Ojamajo Doremi:
- PIRIKA PIRIRARA POPORINA PEPERUTO!!!
- PAIPAI POIPON PUWAPUWA PUU!!!
- PAMERUKU RARUKU RARIRORI POPPUN!!!
- In the frame immediately after the scene with Asumi Nakata in front of a chalkboard, this message appears in small type, Vivaldi font and light-pink color: "If you can read this, you're a Loyalist." The term "Loyalist", borrowed from the American Revolution term for a person who was loyal to the king of England, is used by Hibiscus Kazeneko to refer to a person who believes 4Kids Entertainment is the be-all-end-all for anime information.
- There are a total of 3 references to We Drink Ritalin in this movie.
- After the scene with the carrot singing "Yeah, I took an ant in there.", the message "you like this movie" appears.
- The caption above the flipping image of Ryan Drummond reads, "Help me! I drank too much Ritalin!"
- The purple capsule in front of Shizuka Kawai reads "Ritalin", and the corresponding mondegreen is "Come on and take Ritalin."
- After the scene with Lisa Ortiz and Hitomi Terakado, the message "Alfred Kahn is a gay pervert!!!!" appears.
- Before the key etches a pentagram into the side of the Renault Modus, a caption appears above it for one frame. It reads "Take this, Nissan!", a reference to the monetary alliance between Renault and Nissan.
- In the scene with the spinning Maleboro Lights, the message "Pichi Pichi Seizure Live Start!" blinks at the top of the screen. The message is a reference to the anime Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch; before the mermaid princesses sing a song, they always say the line "Pichi Pichi Boisu de Raibu Sutaato!", which has been translated by some fansubbers as "Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!"
- The "temporary singer change" is a reference to Chocolate Niblet Beans.
- When the naked Daniel Radcliffe image appears, two consecutive one-frame messages appear:
- "Here he is, girls! No dorky glasses, no pixellated boogers, no nothing!" is a reference to the mutilation Daniel underwent for Hyakugojyuuichi.
- "By the way, is this even legal?" is a viable question regarding the legality of the photograph.
- In the second appearance of the flipping Ryan Drummond, a different caption from the first appears, reading "Someone get me a doctor ASAP!!!11"
- In the last frame before the Arabian horse appears, a one-frame message appears in light yellow coloring and Symbol font. It reads "Why are you reading this?"
- Before the Doodlebops appear, the message "WAGAGAGAGAGAGA!!" scales on the screen. Possibly a reference to BAGAGAGAGA BOP!
- After the scene with the hedgehogs getting it on, the mondegreen "I just wanna keep on rubbing your genitalia!" appears in Webdings font.
- After the scene with Ulala dancing, "Moo." appears, as a reference to Team Rocket's Journey Through Time and Space.
- The final chorus is the only part that is sing-along.