Plan 9 From Underpants
|Plan 9 From Underpants|
|on the Animutation Portal|
"Plan 9 From Underpants" is the 2nd part of the epic "Colin Mochrie vs Jesus H. Christ" Fanimutation Trilogy.
A long time ago in a fallacy far, far away...
Episode II Plan 9 from Underpants
After His glorious victory over Colin Mochrie, Jesus H. Christ went on to become the leader of Animutation Inc., and enforced many laws prohibiting the use of Animutation characters in Fanimutations.
Meanwhile, Colin escaped from JHC's mighty grip, but those who remembered Colin soon began to forget. And so the legend of Colin soon faded into myth, and the myth faded into obscurity.
But some folk still remembered the forbidden songs, which hinted at a return of the ancient ways; songs that told of Ritalin and Pischella and fantastic creatures who wore naught but underpants emblazoned with a single green leaf...
- Tukuroirangi Morgan/Colin Mochrie
- Jesus H. Christ
- Weird Al Yankovic
- Sigmund Freud
- Space Leprechauns
- Andrew Kepple
- Cliche Kitty
- Super Macho Man
- Ted Turner
- Doom Guy/I. R. Baboon
- Alex Trebek
- Adolf Hitler
- Dave Thomas
- Princess Diana's Brain
- Penny (in background)
- Manic Norwegian
- I Can't Believe It's Not Dave Thomas
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||Translation|
Earring who'd call collect
Iedereen goed opgelet
Everybody, pay close attention
"De Kabouterdans", from the Dutch kids' show "Kabouter Plop".
- The title of this flash is a reference to Plan 9 From Outer Space, a movie generally considered the worst ever.
- References to other animutations:
- JamezBond: Among the creatures floating in space are the Cliche Kitty, Super Macho Man standing on some planetoid, and the rocket from "Chu-Chu Rocket" Nicholas escaped in. Also, one of Colin's opponents in the Kortal Mombat sequence is Alex Trebek (incidentally, in the director's commentary Andrew Kepple claims he used a clone of Alex Trebek instead of pandering to Trebek's demands).
- Hyakugojyuuichi: Ted Turner finds a hobo (who turns out to be Colin Mochrie) in his room.
- Rock And Roll Mcdonalds: As part of his training regiment, Colin eats a box of Wheaties.
- French Erotic Film: The Wheaties box Colin eats has a picture of renniD nezorF and the caption "Breakfast of Old Blue Scots". Also, Diana's Brain and Zippy are two of Colin's opponents during Kortal Mombat.
- Penny's Big Adventure/Bend It Like A Knife: When Colin travels Teh World to go to the Kortal Mombat competition in Kandahar, one of the places on the map is Fishpoke Island. "FISH-POKE!" is one of the last mondegreens of Ome Henk's "Neem Een Ander In De Maling," a Dutch-language parody of Aqua's "Barbie Girl." The song was used in the Animutations "Penny's Big Adventure" and "Bend It Like A Knife", and is often erroneously reported as being sung in German rather than Dutch.
- Shumway: The tournament takes place in Kandahar, and the space-leprechauns take a shortcut there using the Matter Transport Booth, much to Colin's annoyance.
- Irrational Exuberance: Colin faces both Dave Thomas and I Can't Believe It's Not Dave Thomas in Kortal Mombat.
- If you click the Replay button, a Windows XP like error-screen comes up for Flash Player. Click either "Don't Send" or "Send" and Colin will come and save the day!
- There is also a third button at the text "Click Here". This plays a third bonus scene.
- When it shows the Colin vs. Dave Thomas screen, for one frame the text above reads "Kortal Wombat"