Rubber Duckie (animutation)
|Rubber Duckie (animutation)|
|on the Animutation Portal|
Join Ernie as he goes on a magical journey on his first rave. From the superhero feelings of elation to the plain oddities of drug-induced fantasies, this one won't disappoint. This is an early work of Neil's.
- Rubber Duckie
- Michael Jackson
- Ozzy Osbourne (in sim form)
- Colin Mochrie
- Mr. T
- Jackie Chan
- Mystery man with shaggy black hair
- Alvin cosplayer
- Monkey with banana
- Shocked Man, from Farchie Archie
- Pee Wee Herman
- Homer Simpson
- Space Ghost
- Fred Flintstone
- Professor Oak
- Waldo (tiny)
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Unknown man with brown hair and stoned eyes
- Louie de Palma
- Ben Pye
- Zero Mostel
- Gene Wilder
- Unknown man with drawn-on hair and glasses
- Neil Cicierega
- Animated woman with bucket on head, from web
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Richard Simmons
- Steve, from Blue's Clues computer game
- Mr. T (in cartoon form)
- Louis Tully
This movie is the most obvious drug-themed Animutations. From the number of bloodshot eyes, to Ernie soaring through the universe and appearing over the bodies of various superheros, the theme oddly is a perfect fit for the chosen music.
The lyrics are simply the german version of the Rubber Duckie song from Sesame Street:
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
Oh, das ist für mich das Schönste am ganzen Tag
- Pause the movie whenever the smiling guy with the red Alvin shirt (The one with the letter "A" on it) appears. Note the suspect material he has in one of his hands.
- This movie has three hidden moments where the frames urge you to buy Funyuns. Total time message is shown: one frame. First: A little bit after Mr. T and Jackie Chan appear, as Bert floats at you. Second, almost 3/4th through, as it switches between Ernie and Micheal rapidly. Lastly, right before the end, before Jackson appears, in the upper-left corner.
- The creator noted that Ernie's laugh sounded oddly like a machine-gun, hence the reasoning for Bert gunning down Ernie several times.
- Progress Indicator Ornament: Grinning guy with red Alvin shirt.
- "Michael Jackson" is the mondegreen of the line "Mein Quietsche-Entchen" which is German for "My rubber duckie"
- When Bert appears after the rapidly alternating Michael Jackson and Jackie Chan, a tiny message appears under Bert's mouth reading "Bert is just misunderstood".
- When the three Ozzy Osbournes dance in the tub, tiny text reading "BATHTUB" is visible in the top-left corner of the bathtub.
- There is hidden text in the bottom part of the frame, to the left of the "Animutation.com" text, that says "Spaz ate the Dopefish".
- At the end of the movie, there is tiny text on Michael Jackson's nose reading "What prompted this sudden interest in Micheal [sic] Jackson's nose?"