This article is a stub. You can help the Fanimutation Wiki by expanding it.
|No screenshot ▾|
|on the Animutation Portal|
Little quick fast minimutation...well...enjoy!
- Ronald McDonald
- Dancing Banana
- Homestar Runner as The Greatest American Hero
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane
- Deoxys, in Normal, Defense, and Speed form
- silhouette of Mr. T
- The Cheat
- blurred Chimecho
- blurred Pidgey
- blurred Swellow
- Baby Mario
- Captain Lou Albano
- Colin Mochrie
- 3D Car Models from Alex Cameron (?)
- The song is a sped-up version of the ending credits theme from "Super Mario World" for the SNES.
- The following hidden messages appear during the flurry:
- Is 24 Frames Per Second good enough?
- Stop wasting my time.
- PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GOD'S SAKE!
- vote v
- for me
Hard to be seen
- This is so funny!
- Pokemon? The thing where the guys come out of the little balls and hahahaha
- You WILL love the Nintendo Wii
- We all hate eBaumsWorld (and I hate aBum)
- You will hate MyNetworkTV
- You must watch The CW
- It premieres on September 18th,
- check your local listings
- References to other Animutations:
- This is the first KKyuubi flash to go at 24 FPS
- This movie was flagged on Newgrounds by the Star Syndicate for no apparant reason, leaving it still under judgement, but unviewable. The flagging may have been a response to the SS's hatred of KKyuubi because of his controversal movie Turd of the Week. It eventually got de-flagged and removed by Wade Fulp in a mass removal of all flagged entries as part of a portal cleanup effort.