The Final Battle
|The Final Battle|
IT ALL ENDS HERE! 100,000 people have crowded the Rose Bowl for the battle of the century!
Soccer player Jason Kreis takes on Adolf Hitler.
- Jimi Hendrix with a Hello Kitty guitar
- Dave (Scaredy Squirrel)
- Jason Kreis
- Adolf Hitler
- Ricochet Rabbit
- Shirley Temple
- Britney Spears/Ringo Starr
- Bret Michaels/John Lennon
- Fifi Forget-Me-Not
- James Bond
- The Beast
- Boba Fett
- Colin Mochrie Sun
- Grandmaster Flash
- Superman and Spider-Woman
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Agent Classified
- Charles Manson/Marilyn Monroe
- The Nostalgia Critic
- Sid the Science Kid
- Jay-Z/Jay Jay the Jet Plane
- Bob Marley
- Sheriff of Nottingham
- Dave Mustaine
- Vanilla Ice
- Colonel Sanders
- Robbie Rotten
- Sonny Bono
- Taylor Swift
- Chuck Norris
- Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith
- Charlie Brown
- Snoop Dogg
- Peter Griffin
- poop emoji
- Scooby Doo with Whoopi Goldberg's head
- Dancing Banana
- Ayumu Kasuga
- Princess Leia
- Donald Trump
- Winnie the Pooh
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Richard Simmons
- inflatable crocodile
- I. M. Weasel
- Randy Constan
- Kim Jong-il
- Ron Jeremy
- Mattress Giant
- The Joker
- Steve Urkel
- Xi Jinping/Winnie the Pooh
- Johnny Test
- Busta Rhymes
- Harry Potter
- Tay Zonday
- Alex Chiu
- John Lennon
- Cade McNown
- rolling Goku leaf
- Benito Mussolini
- Stewie Griffin
- Mo Bamba
- Long Duk Dong
- Jean-Luc Picard
- Fat Dog Mendoza
- Matthew Lesko
- Vin Diesel
- George Washington
- Boo (barely visible)
- Amy Winehouse
- Mr. T as a woman
- Newgrounds tank
- bass guitar
- grand piano
- bulletproof vest
- soccer ball
- Cute Blood
- disco ball
- Discord logo
- Sobe bottle
- Immortality Rings
- skunk weed
Jimi Hendrix's band opens up the battle with a pre-game show at the Rose Bowl.
A death battle starts between Jason Kreis and Adolf Hitler, with Jason winning round one. Then some randomness happens before the half-time show.
The soundtrack changes to "Scenario" by A Tribe Called Quest, then round two starts. Hitler wins round 2 when he drops Jason and Dave the skunk down a bottomless pit, but only Dave survived the fall. He takes Jason Kreis' lifeless body to Busta Rhymes' voodoo cave.
Up above, Hitler starts his world domination. Busta Rhymes then sends Dave to recruit the Rhymeers to revive Jason Kreis. Their summoning powers give him Discord's body, and he revives the dead. Jason Kreiscord flies back to the surface, riding on the Discord logo.
When he tries to shoot Hitler with Calimero, Vin Diesel assassinates Xi Jinpooh by shooting down Jay-Z the Jet Plane. Jason Kreiscord chops off Hitler's head, revealing George Washington. He then shoots Adolf Washington in the head, killing him. Then Discord and Jason turn back to normal. The soundtrack turns back into "Let the Rhythm Hit 'Em", as Jason leads his gang to run over Adolf's lifeless body.
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
- The first song song is a mashup of "Let the Rhythm Hit 'em" by Eric B. and Rakim and "Open" by Chevelle, from the video game All Pro Football 2K8.
- This is the second time the author has featured a Chevelle song in one of his animutations. The first time was in 2007's "Untitled Skitty Project".
- Production on this animutation started in December 2014, at the same time as Revenge of the Nazis and Money Money, only to be placed on hold for years. Production resumed in the summer of 2020 to add the song "Scenario" by A Tribe Called Quest.
- References to other animutations:
- Colin Vs Jesus: FINALE!: The working title.
- Mostly Metal Jacket: "Mostly Metal Jacket Power!"
- Dan Hibiki for Prezidénté: "Will Jimmy Neutron ever get his whummo?" and "Evil Jimi Hendrix always has a Sobe"
- Bling Bling: "A Winner is Skunk!"
- Hyakugojyuuichi Forever: "Jay-Z has gone away with Sonny Bono"
- Hyakugojyuuichi: "It's Princess Leia, the Yodel of Life".
- French Erotic Film: The summoning scene, as well an an inflatable crocodile.
- We Drink Ritalin: "You love this movie."
- Monster Deer: "Monster thing deer"
- Sting of the Stingray: Whoopi Doo flies into a screencap of Whoopi Goldberg guest starring on Scooby Doo and Guess Who, creating a paradox.
- Sad2Laugh: The rolling Goku leaf.
- Subliminal messages:
- Free Ian Watkins!
- Will Jimmy Neutron ever get his whummo?
- They call me Mr. Boombastic.
- And I swear that I don't have a gun. No I don't have a gun...
- 'ello guvna!
- North Korea is best Korea.
- I'm so ronery!
- References to other songs:
- "Boombastic" by Shaggy: "They call me Mr. Boombastic."
- "Come As You Are" by Nirvana: "And I swear that I don't have a gun. No I don't have a gun..."
- "I Shot the Sheriff" by Bob Marley: Bob Marley shoots the Sheriff of Nottingham.
- "I'm So Ronery" from Team America: One of Kim Jong-il's subliminal messages.
- "Chocolate Rain" by Tay Zonday: His summoning power.
- "Mo Bamba" by Sheck Wes: When he first sees Jason Kreiscord, Mo Bamba yells "Fuck! Shit! Bitch!"
- "Stick 'em Up" by Quarashi: "I bomb the mic like a fascist". The original recording mentioned Adolf Hitler, but the international release replaced his name with Mussolini.
- "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz: "Lay those ponies on the track, it's your chocolate attack."
- "Monster" by the Automatic: "What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster?"
- "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies: "You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'"
- "Voodoo Lady" by Ween: "Voodoo lady, shakin' that stick and drivin' me crazy"
- Picard calling Discord "Q" is a reference to John de Lancie, the actor who played both characters.
- This video has a delayed variation of The Curse: Charles Manson died in November 2017, when the video's production was still on hiatus. Also, shortly before production resumed, Ron Jeremy was charged with multiple counts of rape. During the end credits, Tommy Wimmer apologized for reviving Jeremy.
- Days after the animutation was uploaded, Busta Rhymes was the first contestant eliminated from Season 4 of The Masked Singer.
- A lot of changes were made between the unfinished and final cuts.
- "Scenario" replaces most of "Let the Rhythm Hit 'Em".
- Jason Kreis' super form was originally Goku's hair instead of Discord.
- Discord was originally one of the impaled heads in hell. In the final cut he gives Jason Kreis his super form.
- Zippy originally flew into Girl's Generation. In the final cut he is one of the revived characters.