Umm... why do the thoughts on We Drink Ritalin and Mr. Pringles Funk Machine And I Know I Probably Got The Punctuation Wrong simply consist of mondegreens from the respective movies? 18.104.22.168 10:10, 3 April 2007 (PDT)
And more importantly, stop translating loan-words, Mewtwowimmer. It clearly says in the editing guide that how to translate loan-words is a matter of personal preference. 22.214.171.124 09:33, 10 April 2007 (PDT)
Ahem. Your "edits" to Albuquerque: Part 1 are not helpful edits. On the contrary, they're pretty screwed up. Please do not make edits if it obviously is not what the character is. Such edits will not be admissable. - Wartys Neryon 07:31, 14 April 2007 (PDT)
You're still kinda translating loan words. I'd recommend that you stop. It isn't even being close to helpful, like replacing a word in the "About" section with a synonym. 126.96.36.199 13:43, 15 April 2007 (PDT)
- There's nothing wrong with transliterating loan words, especially since it's explicitly allowed in the Editing Guide (and admit it, "RELAX" is a lot easier to read than "RIRAKKUSU"). Though there's also nothing requiring them to be transliterated, so there's no need to convert everything. --Quietust 16:53, 27 April 2007 (PDT)
Okay, now the editing guide's changed. Sorry. (There still isn't any excuse for his factually inaccurate edits, though.) 188.8.131.52 15:40, 29 April 2007 (PDT)
Hmmm... he has had a pretty doubtful history of edits on Wikipedia.
- First, and most shockingly, he has used four sockpuppets abusively on Wikipedia.
- He kept incorrectly changing the page for My Gym Partner's a Monkey, such as modifying the names, attributing the voice actors to the wrong characters, and adding Melvin Sneedly and Saddam Hussein in the cast.
- He has moved the article for punk rock to "cunt rock" and moved the Italian article for The Fairly Odd Parents to "fuck you", apparently thinking none of the innocent little Italians would know what it means. He also moved the article for Kelly Ripa to Bianca Burke.
- He has falsely claimed that he is a Wikipedia admin, that he created Wikipedia, and that he can edit any article 100% correctly and never be reverted (they even have a Wikipedia rule about that last one). Also, he tried to pull the "Misteroo" stunt on Wikipedia a few times too.
- He edited the article for American Dog (now Bolt) claiming that it is a spinoff of American Dad, Family Guy, and Family Dog. However, it is a Disney movie.
- He edited the cast for Meet the Robinsons, using earlier vandalism on the page, his ideal cast for the movie, and what "his mentor" told him as sources.
I dunno, I still doubt this guy... 184.108.40.206 09:22, 15 July 2007 (PDT)
Hyakugojyuuichi visits to my page!
Yatta! Mewtwowimmer 20:53, 25 March 2007 (PDT)
Please stop reverting valid edits
You are repeatedly making incorrect edits in Albuquerque: Part 1, and making unnecessary translations of Japanese loan words. Please stop doing this or you will be blocked from editing the wiki. --Mudi 16:47, 15 April 2007 (PDT)
And don't forget the Mamoritaikara! catastrophe. Look, Mewtwowimmer, research before you edit things. 220.127.116.11 21:07, 15 April 2007 (PDT)
You know, this is totally not funny. The fact remains that the characters are NOT Captain Caveman, Archie, or Neil Simon. By all means, STOP with these foolish edits. --Wartys Neryon 20:48, 16 April 2007 (PDT)
You'll never see me again
No one can stop me, Torkoal. Mewtwowimmer 20:22, 16 January 2008 (PST)
Cade McNown and Lacuna Coil
Cade McNown does not play bass for Lacuna Coil. Please, do not insert fallacious information into articles. Mr. Basso 12:40, 27 October 2008 (PDT)
And he doesn't play for the Raiders, either. Just so you know. Mr. Basso 16:00, 31 October 2008 (PDT)
My change of heart
From now on, I vow to make only CORRECT edits to this wiki. Mewtwowimmer 05:18, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
Oh hey there
Nice to see someone else still around on the Wiki. I somewhat remember stuff being fractious between us in the more immature Animutation Portal days, sorry about it and I hope all can be forgiven. Things are a lot mellower for me nowadays, moodwise... --Probo (talk) 11:19, 14 October 2017 (PDT)