This movie contains something for everyone, but that something is a growing feeling of discomfort and subdued horror. There's not much of a story, but parts of this movie suggest that it is a near-death hallucination from a hospital bed.
- two clocks with faces
- Scooby Doo
- Dr. Zaius
- dancing people in bunny and elephant costumes?
- Peto and Flek
- Gary Coleman as he appeared on The Simpsons
- Mr. Pringles
- guy with colorful clothes?
- Hello Kitty with the bodies of(in order of appearance):
- blonde woman's head?
- Bullet Bill
- doctor from Basket Case
- guy with beard of bees?
- person with blue hat?
- Hillary Clinton
- Pillsbury Doughboy
- Ranma Saotome
- Pennywise the Dancing Clown
- Guy being stabbed by a Sentinel Sphere
- Nightmare on TPM Street guy?
- Chuck E. Cheese stabbing a kid with his teeth
- The many deaths of Roger Wilco
- bloody person?
- baby with mess?
- Michael Jackson
- Pokey the Penguin
- Mr. B Natural
- Tickety Tock
- Baby Bop
- Uncle Sam
- glasses guy?
- person with sword?
- Mega Man
- Harry Potter
- several smiley faces
- Mr. Saturn
- Memory from Twinkle Star Sprites
- weird face?
- children on rocket?
- The Moon as seen in "Voyage to the Moon"
- drawing seen before the race starts?
- O.J. Simpson
- guy with nosering sticking his tongue out?
- Lee Marvin
- Wicket W. Warrick
- woman in bloody bathtub?
- Tim Allen
- Speedy Cerviche
- Frankenstein's Monster
- Mr. T
- The Big Cheese
- happy lollipops
- Cary Elwes with the face of a cat
- The Killer Klowns from Outer Space
- children on calendar?
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
Tang Tang Tang no sora wo kujira ga oyoide sa
Ten - Ten - Ten no sora wo kujira ga oyoide sa
The song is best known as the "Gohan Is Tripping" song from one of the Dragonball Z movies.
- The names for the competitors in the "Super Fun Race Extravaganza" seem to be based on the MST3K Action Hero Name Generator created by Tim Brown. The program was inspired by the Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode "Space Mutiny", where Mike and the Bots come up with nicknames for the film's hulking generic-action-hero protagonist, including "Big McLargeHuge" and "Slab Squatthrust".
- The movie features several "Objectives" that are just pointless fun facts of varying levels of veracity. These Objectives are:
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
- Colgate faced a big marketing obstacle in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command "go hang yourself."
- 15 million blood cells are destroyed in the human body every second.
- If you bring a raccoon's head to the Henniker, New Hampshire town hall, you are entitled to receive 10 cents from the town.
- In Jasmine, Saskatchewan, it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
- Because it is two games in one, Quidditch is pointless.
- A baby in Florida was named Truewill-laughinglifebucky-boomermanifest-destiny. His middle name is George James.
- When the Titanic sunk, there was 7,500 pounds of ham on it.
- A 24-year-old psychoneurotic woman gulped down a 12.7 cm (5 in) long iron hinge bolt from a hospital door which amazingly passed through the curve of the duodenum and the intestinal tract and broke the bedpan when the patient succesfully passed the object.
- In 1900, the third leading cause of death was diarrhea.
- There is a town in Texas called Ding Dong.
- This movie contains several references to Neutrino's web-comic Chicanery, including the Hello Kitty mushroom cloud, the usage of Pip from the game Chrono Cross, and the various Earthbound sprites.
- The background at the end changes.
- Most of the time, Zorak only appears in the scene with Steve near the end, but in some cases, he is in the "Super Fun Race Extravaganza", making him the one of the few characters (three others being Speedy Cerviche, Housemaster, and the Asian guy's yoga body) to be in the "Super Fun Race Extravaganza" that first appears there.