A puzzlingly bizzare mind trip through a magical world of bourgeois old men and dancing death ducks, an energetic, staticy, loose narrative of counting to three with stars, an unexplainable smorgashboard of feeling and expression, a rollercoaster ride that doesn't settle down until the last couple of moments, an explicitly brilliant jumble that will scar you for life (whether that is in a good way or bad way, depends on how easily you are offended), a towering dream of mystery wrapped in controversial wit, a true masterpiece.
As the title would have it, it makes you go "what?".
- purple hippo?
- hat guy?
- vomiting guy?
- Miracle Man
- happy sun?
- star thing?
- Orson Pig
- Super Harlequin Fetus Baby
- Tubgirl drawing/Mario(two frames)
- old man?
- two guys?
- William Hung
- Goatse Man/Conrad Clare/unknown legs
- kitten in a dress?
- Black Spongebob Squarepants
- Geodude(only an arm is visible)
- Staryu(only one of the legs is visible)
- black and white guy?
- some strange guy in suit?
- rabid cat?
- Koopa Troopa
- a group of people?
- drawing of a face with brown hair?
- Pikachu with cane
- black freaked out guy?
- Baby Mario
- happy fish?
- a sea wave with a face?
- Jay Sherman
- two people?
- black guy?
- guy with glasses?
- some cartoon guy?
- person with sombrero?
- bald guy?
- Guy in Tanooki Suit
- Doodles during the last bunch of "One Two"s:
- rich people?
- people worshiping a giant two?
- weird peanut-like things?
- people looking at stock market?
- sea monster?
- During the flurry of images:
- George W. Bush
- anime girl?
- Cosmo Kramer
- guy licking his manboobs?
- Many other Hamtaro characters...
- Michael "Atters" Attree
- an asshole
- Fortran (from Mario Lottery)
- pointing guy?
- Al Jolson
- Baldwin P. Vess
- PaRappa the Rapper
- Instructor Mooselini
- Luigi(on Mario Kart logo)
- Cupid/some guy?
- Conan O'Brien
- peach-colored blob?
- Some members of The Handlebar Club
- a genital anatomy picture
- The Statue of Liberty
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
The song is "321 Stars" by DJ Simon, which appeared in the arcade game Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME.
- This flash contains both Goatse and Tubgirl, although the real Tubgirl looks more realistic than the animutation's version. The only other fanimutation to have both is Perot Music Hour, where the real Tubgirl picture is shown, as opposed to a drawing.
- In the scene near the beginning where it turns negative and text flies by, the text reads "AGHHAGHABHAGAHGAHABHGAHBA".
- The only 3 characters that move their mouths in this animation are the man who vomits near the start, the sea wave with a face, and Jay Sherman.
- The drawings during the final "One Two":
- Rich People with a golden one
- People worshipping a giant two
- Robots with a metallic one
- Peanut-like Asian people, with God holding a two
- Various pink doodles with a one in the center
- People checking the stock market, with a two on the graph
- A sea monster eating a one
- A city scene with a two being made out of lights
- Near the end of the flash, there's a flurry of many images, two frames given to each. It consists of:
- George W. Bush with an anime girl
- Cosmo Kramer and Newman
- A guy licking his huge manboobs
- A screenshot of a Hamtaro video game
- Michael "Atters" Attree in the newspaper
- An asshole
- A group of Spinda
- A picture of "The Super Mario Super Show"
- Heracross, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu
- A screenshot of Mario Lottery, a fake Mario game
- Some pointing guy
- A group of Charmander
- Al Jolson as he was in 'The Jazz Singer'
- Baldwin P. Vess from C. O. P. S.
- A screenshot from the "Instructor Mooselini's Rap" segment from PaRappa the Rapper
- A Mario Kart screenshot
- Cupid with some guy's head
- Conan O'Brien's head in front of a map
- A peach-colored blob
- Some members of The Handlebar Club
- A genital anatomy picture
- When the Tubgirl/Mario cross appears for the first time, it is only for two frames.
- Except for the final "3 2 1", every scene in this movie introduces at least one new character.