A Sticky Night of Love
|A Sticky Night of Love|
A brief description of the movie.
- Gendo Ikari
- Lemon-Girl Advertisement
- heart thing?
- a dog
- a fish
- Alex Chiu
- Captain Planet
- Ronald McDonald
- Jesus H. Christ
- Scruff McGruff
- Hello Kitty
- Kool-Aid Man
- Radioactive Teletubbie
- Black Knight
- 3 fish
- a bird
- another dog
- girl biting cookie?
- Silly-Walk guy
- Statue of Liberty with Gendo Ikari's head
- Akane Tendo
- guy with something butterlike in his mouth
- a lamb
- Genma Saotome
- rubber ducky
- stick figure
- the stick figures cat
- monster with shield
- Colin Mochrie
- Cat in the Hat
- alien seen in La La La
- a guy looking at the Food Lion store
- Mon Calamari
- Yoshimitsu, referred to as "Namu"
- Abraham Lincoln
- Spongebob Squarepants Lookalike [sketch]
- Kirby? [sketch]
- ??? [sketch]
- doodled lady [sketch]
- alien [sketch]
- bird [sketch]
- many versions of Colin Mochrie mostly using anime chars
- some picture of skin/meat
- Taco Bell box
- Volkswagen Beetle
- Fish Bike
- map of Germany
- map of Shinku
- fancy looking cup
Put a detailed summary of the movie here.
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||日本語で|
Can o' Tuna, Beetle little, Low'll let 'em, Fo' sure,
GARASU no BETTO ni toraware no motion
TODO - add audio details
- The first set of quick text messages after the first few lines:
- Next time on 'The Cheese Grater and You': Hobo maintenance that you can perform in your own room
- THIS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Yo' Mamma.
- This sentence is just an excuse to type in the phrase 'tanker of Cheez-Wiz' again
- Yesterday was not Friday.
- The text on the censors during the Sticky Night of Love[from left-top to right-bottom]:
- Look at how he's holding that duck!
- Is this legal?!!
- I didnt know you could do that with a tongue!
- How many can she handle at once?!! I mean, it looks like the parakeet would get tired!
- Gah! And with a muppet, too!
- What is he doing to him?!!
- I didn't know you could stick those there!
- The second set of quick text messages after the "Oh, Chii!" line:
- Eclipse: If you find this message, know this: I was this close to putting you in the 'sticky night of love.'
- Hrmph heh!
- Do not fear the donut.
- The bun is in your mind.
- After the meats on akane scene, two frames appear containing body info on Gendo Ikari and Captain Planet:
- Character: Gendo Ikari(Male, Human, Madman, Lawful Evil):
- Head: Not a significant source of protein.
- R. Arm: Being used as a mating colony by swallows. (European)"
- Torso: Full of squishy vital organs
- L. Elbow: Now with more of that cinnamon taste you crave!
- Genitalia: Contact doctor before administering to children under 3 years of age.
- L. Leg: Taking 1d20 CON penalty per nine yards due to Lich Lick.
- R. Leg: Lets face it, you stopped reading past the genitals joke.
- L. Foot: Casts special power 'Webbed Toes' twice per day.
- Character: Captain Planet(Male, Blue Thingy, Defender of the Earth, True Neutral)
- Head: Mostly used for whining about pollution.
- Chest-Thingy: Press button for service.
- L. Arm: Once appeared in a dog food commercial.
- Belt: Check out that gold. Totally blinging.
- Butt: Softball game Wednesday.
- R. Knee: Found in over 42 countries.
- L. Foot: Folds up for easy storage.
- Character: Gendo Ikari(Male, Human, Madman, Lawful Evil):
- The third set of text messages after the "Come see her eat a can of cory today" line:
- Knock him for a jiggle, see if I don't, buggr'm an' all with the tooter of it, I tol' 'em, I tol' 'em! Millennium hand and shrimp!
- "and..." --Martin Luther King Jr, The Pope(all of them who spoke English), George Washington, Mark Twain, Guybrush Threepwood, Tony Hawk, George Bush, Karl Marx, Napoleon, Tom Cruise, JJ the Jet Plane, Volrath, and a few other people, too.
- Get you to the barrel of gun of fire toward great purpose of to getting you the death! Engrish many years of studying have I, I know but there many are years of we learning left to be. Let us have a pleasureable time together!
- The fourth set of text messages after the first "Koochie zoo, querer"
- Just think: Right now, somebody somewhere is staring at their wall and writing angsty poetry. I suggest that a large fund is started to have those individuals tickled by mimes named "Chuckleberry".
- Warning: Cohesion packets exceeding bitrate of 14.356 kilobauds/leap year dected! Aborting primary uplink protocol #1337, suggest removal of SNOG-3 subunit immediately!
- YOU LOVE THIS MOVIE (hey, it seems to have worked for 'We Drink Ritalin'...)
- Whats a Leonard Nimoy?
- Greek chicks are so hot! Dude, my third semester abroad, me and this guy Kent I played lacrosse with, we went to Crete one time... I was a winger... Anyway, we're on Crete, and there's this little cafe. Did I tell you this? Anyway, the owner's daughter, oh man, she had these perfect... *boom*
- The fifth set of text messages after the first "Germany, namu":
- Indeed, my good sir. I do say, would you like a crumpet? For I am feeling Very Randomly British today!
- YOU LOVE THIS MOVIE
- YOU DO NOT LOVE 'TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES VS. GODZILLA, PART 3.'
- Insert coin to continue the animutation. Insert terrier to continue fun.
- Whee whoa whoo wah wiggle-wiggle wam jam pig lig spank wank wanker dank mo flank punk monkey bunkey junky flunky punky bunko chunko flunko gunko trunko sunko tungo gung-ho gunshow pun-row fun-glow Hot XXX Sex Lesibans vs. Captain America
- The sixth set of text messages after the first "She gets keys know how to read":
- Evil, meet my sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!
- "You want this, huh?" is not very intimidating when one considers the virtues of the phrase, "Don't you?"
- Pikachu is watching j00.
- Your cape is very jaunty today, m'lord.
- The text message before the first "Cheat shaquille"
- Im out of waffle batter! Okay, so I never had any to begin with. But that's beside the point.
- The second time the "Map o' Shinku" is showing, there is a reference to We Drink Ritalin in that there is a mention of the 'cyber-bee'.
TODO: Add the rest of the trivia