Cute Piggy's Revenge 2
|Cute Piggy's Revenge 2|
Cute Piggy is back, for more revenge! We're still not sure who he's trying to get revenge on, but we think this time it's the Russians.
- Cute Piggy
- Jean-Luc Picard
- Patrick Stewart
- Coach McWhimple
- Dancing Penguins
- Homer Simpson
- Angel Piggy
- Devil Piggy
- Virgin Mary
- Ralph Wiggum
- Mad Duck
- The Tick
- Louie Anderson
- Peter Puppy
- Guybrush Threepwood
- Stephen Hawking
- Justin Timberlake
- Yellow Submarine
- Michigan J. Frog
- Asuka Langley Soryu
- Count Chocula
- Macaulay Culkin
- Mr. Peabody
- Red Robot
- Dave Thomas
- Cymbal-Playing Monkey
- Evil Bert
- Baby Huey (the sumo wrestler)
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||日本語で|
The song was later used in The Cold War Redux.
- Near the beginning, the following sequence of messages flies by in "Mr Saturn" font:
- There once was a stupid old man
- He has stupid feet that smelled like Louie Anderson
- His name was... GAHBUNGA!
- There is an alternate version of this movie on Newgrounds that Buddudandslash made for his Japanese project for school. The differences include:
- The start screen only appears for one frame before the movie plays automatically.
- The transliterated lyrics to the song are subtitled at the bottom of the screen.
- Some of the fonts have been replaced with generic anti-aliased fonts.
- The "...Look Out for Russians..." text near the beginning is replaced with a dancing hamster.
- Handwritten Japanese text appears at various points in the movie.
- The rainbow bridge scenes have dialogue balloons with Japanese text.
- The "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" text is missing.
- When the mondegreen "Marjo!" appears, the Mario picture has a red background, instead of being cut out like in the original.
- The scene with Cute Piggy shooting the Luigi Taliban member has been replaced with a completely different scene.
- The end screen has been simplified; it simply has the word "END" written in red and the Baby Huey replay button.
- After Cute Piggy warns us to "Look out for Russians", there appears another message, warning us "No, really, don't touch the merchandise! I'm warning you! DON'T!" (This is a reference to the message "Don't Touch the Merchandise" in the first Cute Piggy's Revenge)
- After the animated line-drawing of Cute Piggy, we get a reference to Hyakugojyuuichi as the infamous mondegreened lyrics from that animutation appear.
- After the picture of Cute Piggy is colored in, another subliminal message orders us to "Salute Your Shorts, Foo!"
- After the scene with Cute Piggy dressed up as a presidential candidate, the following fake article about clowns appears:
- Why are you looking at all those beautiful irish clowns? Clowns invade that home of which monkeys roam.
- Clowns are bad people. they juggle corpses and impale the heads of innocent children upon pikes. they call this ritual "pike de le little person faceo", which just so happens to be Latin for "Can somebody pass the salt to Walter, please?" So, when these clowns screech out "Pike de le little person faceo!", like they do every night and twice every blue moon and thrice every full moon, a bunch of the latin people throw salt at them. Clowns are all named Walter, and ALL are allergic to salt, which causes them to melt and die. Clowns no longer practice the "Pike de le little person faceo" in public anymore. they usually congregate in small werehousess, underground, or at your local Denny's restaurant. Clowns use their vicious fangs to devour the remains of those who are honored by being the victim of the Pike de le little person Faceo. While the clowns perfrom this, the always have the song "Baby Elephant walk" playing over and over with the volume at full blast!
- Clowns always poison cotton candy and popcorn. They do this for their own amusement.
- Clowns eat moths for brunch every other day.
- the end
- no go write a summary about clowns and get an 'F'.
- -Kermit the Frog
- Right before the scene with the map of America, the message "Guess what? CHICKEN BUTT! Guess who? CHICKEN POO! haha! I'm funny." appears.
- Right AFTER the scene with the map of America, the message "Stop reading these!" appears.