A Sticky Night of Love
|A Sticky Night of Love|
|on the Animutation Portal|
Gendo Ikari sings and does much more stuff in possibly the most complex animutation made.
- Gendo Ikari
- Lemon-Girl Advertisement (probably should be a prop)
- girl with heart for head from vintage Valentine's Card
- a dog
- Black Knight
- a guy holding a fish
- Hello Kitty
- Captain Planet
- Alex Chiu
- Kool-Aid Man
- Ronald McDonald
- Jesus H. Christ
- Rubber Duckie
- Scruff McGruff
- Radioactive Po
- graphic from a now-defunct version of ready.gov
- guy on fishbike
- two dwarves?
- another dog
- girl biting cookie?
- Silly-Walk guy
- Great A'tuin
- Wilson The Volleyball (from the movie Cast Away)
- The Statue of Liberty
- Akane Tendo
- a guy looking at the Food Lion store
- Emotion Eric
- a lamb
- Yoshimitsu, referred to by his catchphrase, "Namu"
- Genma Saotome
- stick figure
- the stick figures cat
- monster with shield
- Cat in the Hat
- Admiral Ackbar
- HappaTai with swapped heads (Colin Mochrie, Gendo Ikari, Abraham Lincoln, and Ted Kennedy)
- Spongebob Squarepants lookalike called "Porous Robert Rectangular Prism Khakis" [sketch]
- Kirby? [sketch]
- ??? [sketch]
- doodled lady [sketch]
- alien [sketch]
- bird [sketch]
- many versions of Colin Mochrie mostly using anime characters
- Bill Clinton
- Vicious (guy with scimitar and glasses)
- some picture of skin/meat
- Taco Bell box
- I Like Ike button
- Volkswagen Beetle
- Grey Poupon Mustard Bottle
- Wilson The Volleyball
- Fish Bike
- map of Germany
- map of Shinku
- "Pimp" cup
- Middle Finger (sketch with various permutations of "Hyakugojyuuichi" ending in 151)
Put a detailed summary of the movie here.
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||日本語で|
Can o' Tuna, Beetle little, Low'll let 'em, Fo' sure,
GARASU no BETTO ni toraware no motion
Shining Collection by Iceman is from the anime show Gravitation, where the main protaginist Shuichi Shindou starts his own band called "Bad Luck". Shining Collection is the most popular song that has been featured on the show.
- The first set of quick text messages after the first few lines:
- Next time on 'The Cheese Grater and You': Hobo maintenance that you can perform in your own room
- THIS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Yo' Mamma.
- This sentence is just an excuse to type in the phrase 'tanker of Cheez-Wiz' again
- Yesterday was not Friday.
- The text on the censors during the Sticky Night of Love[from left-top to right-bottom]:
- Look at how he's holding that duck!
- Is this legal?!!
- I didnt know you could do that with a tongue!
- How many can she handle at once?!! I mean, it looks like the parakeet would get tired!
- Gah! And with a muppet, too!
- What is he doing to him?!!
- I didn't know you could stick those there!
- The second set of quick text messages after the "Oh, Chii!" line:
- Eclipse: If you find this message, know this: I was this close to putting you in the 'sticky night of love.'
- Hrmph heh!
- Do not fear the donut.
- The bun is in your mind.
- After the meats on akane scene, two frames appear containing body info on Gendo Ikari and Captain Planet:
- Character: Gendo Ikari(Male, Human, Madman, Lawful Evil):
- Head: Not a significant source of protein.
- R. Arm: Being used as a mating colony by swallows. (European)"
- Torso: Full of squishy vital organs
- L. Elbow: Now with more of that cinnamon taste you crave!
- Genitalia: Contact doctor before administering to children under 3 years of age.
- L. Leg: Taking 1d20 CON penalty per nine yards due to Lich Lick.
- R. Leg: Lets face it, you stopped reading past the genitals joke.
- L. Foot: Casts special power 'Webbed Toes' twice per day.
- Character: Captain Planet(Male, Blue Thingy, Defender of the Earth, True Neutral)
- Head: Mostly used for whining about pollution.
- Chest-Thingy: Press button for service.
- L. Arm: Once appeared in a dog food commercial.
- Belt: Check out that gold. Totally blinging.
- Butt: Softball game Wednesday.
- R. Knee: Found in over 42 countries.
- L. Foot: Folds up for easy storage.
- Character: Gendo Ikari(Male, Human, Madman, Lawful Evil):
- The third set of text messages after the "Come see her eat a can of cory today" line:
- Knock him for a jiggle, see if I don't, buggr'm an' all with the tooter of it, I tol' 'em, I tol' 'em! Millennium hand and shrimp!
- "and..." --Martin Luther King Jr, The Pope(all of them who spoke English), George Washington, Mark Twain, Guybrush Threepwood, Tony Hawk, George Bush, Karl Marx, Napoleon, Tom Cruise, JJ the Jet Plane, Volrath, and a few other people, too.
- Get you to the barrel of gun of fire toward great purpose of to getting you the death! Engrish many years of studying have I, I know but there many are years of we learning left to be. Let us have a pleasureable time together!
- The fourth set of text messages after the first "Koochie zoo, querer"
- Just think: Right now, somebody somewhere is staring at their wall and writing angsty poetry. I suggest that a large fund is started to have those individuals tickled by mimes named "Chuckleberry".
- Warning: Cohesion packets exceeding bitrate of 14.356 kilobauds/leap year dected! Aborting primary uplink protocol #1337, suggest removal of SNOG-3 subunit immediately!
- YOU LOVE THIS MOVIE (hey, it seems to have worked for 'We Drink Ritalin'...)
- Whats a Leonard Nimoy?
- Greek chicks are so hot! Dude, my third semester abroad, me and this guy Kent I played lacrosse with, we went to Crete one time... I was a winger... Anyway, we're on Crete, and there's this little cafe. Did I tell you this? Anyway, the owner's daughter, oh man, she had these perfect... *boom*
- The fifth set of text messages after the first "Germany, namu":
- Indeed, my good sir. I do say, would you like a crumpet? For I am feeling Very Randomly British today!
- YOU LOVE THIS MOVIE
- YOU DO NOT LOVE 'TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES VS. GODZILLA, PART 3.'
- Insert coin to continue the animutation. Insert terrier to continue fun.
- Whee whoa whoo wah wiggle-wiggle wam jam pig lig spank wank wanker dank mo flank punk monkey bunkey junky flunky punky bunko chunko flunko gunko trunko sunko tungo gung-ho gunshow pun-row fun-glow Hot XXX Sex Lesibans vs. Captain America
- The sixth set of text messages after the first "She gets keys know how to read":
- Evil, meet my sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!
- "You want this, huh?" is not very intimidating when one considers the virtues of the phrase, "Don't you?"
- Pikachu is watching j00.
- Your cape is very jaunty today, m'lord.
- The text message before the first "Cheat shaquille"
- Im out of waffle batter! Okay, so I never had any to begin with. But that's beside the point.
- The second time the "Map o' Shinku" is showing, there is a reference to We Drink Ritalin in that there is a mention of the 'cyber-bee'.
- Beside the picture of Alex Chiu is this message:
- Hey kids!
- Did you ever wonder if your life is just an endless string of pain and suffering foisted upon you by a cruel and faceless god as some sort of cheap joke?! Well, listen to the wise words of Alex Chiu and find solace! Here are a few examples:
- "Yeah, I once totally had this mac and cheese that had, like, shells instead of macaroni."
- "Holy mother of Batman, I'm a vase full of weiner dogs!"
- "THE SPIDERS ARE IN MY HEAD! OH THE PAIN!!!!!!!"
- "No, those aren't my socks. Mine are invisible."
- "Im going to infest you first, you cramped banquet!"
- Send a check or money order for $30 to:
- The Book of Chiu
- P.O. Box 1 Bajillion
- Pittsburgh, Ontario 32451
- At the news scene, one of the bottom messages says "lawsuit against itchy guys settled", which is a reference to the mondegreen "sue itchy guys uh-huh" from Irrational Exuberance. And the phrase "A fishbike determines your worth as a human being" is also a reference.
- If you enter the "Iraq, you wrote on me" scene frame by frame. The jumping Gendo Ikaris will not jump in the wave order
- The background for the "sticky night of love" could be the girl biting the cookie, though it's hard to tell.
- The mention of "Left Noob" in the news ticker is a reference to an episode of Whose Line is it Anyway?
- More subliminal messages:
- 'More subliminal messages?' I hear you ask. Yes. I'm almost out of anime that I've seen to draw, and those pictures are insanely size-intensive anyway. About .3 megabytes of this movie is taken up by the anime theater part. While it was insanely fun to draw, I can't put any more in, at risk of making the movie too big.
- Little has changed in my demeanor since I made that huge batch of subliminal messages in Bling Bling. If you didn't like those, then just skip ahead to where I start the chaos again.
- So, shall we get started with said subliminal messages, or shall I just keep writing these random messages to anybody who's bored enough to actually read them? I prefer the former, so, that being said...
- CRASH MY BROW!!!!
- I have a plaster gargoyle on my desk. I have no idea what I'm intended to do with it.
- Although I have seen all the anime I stuck into the anime theater bit, Rurouni Kenshin is the only one of them I listed that I don't like. Reflection/Trust/Betrayal are all great though.
- Still haven't settled on a title for this fanimutation yet... I'm thinking "Gendo's Lovely Fishbike", but I might go for something else. Maybe "Shiny Shiny People".
- It's-a me, Mario!
- Luigi just gets the shaft. Nobody likes Luigi.
- Then again, he was lucky in some ways. There was never a horrendous song called "Do the Luigi".
- Iced tea is the drink of the gods. Since I'm agnostic, though, I'll just declare myself a god since I drink it all the time.
- Go bounce a trough, you cumbling wanker crouch!
- My keyboard has purple wax in between some of the keys.
- Do not read this text, on threat of a $20 fine.
- [Large yen sign]!
- [large Z]?
- There should totally be an orc fertilizer called "Man Mulch".
- WALRUS HENTAI?!
- Too many others to be listed here...
- During the flood of Gendo Ikari's head at the end of this set of subliminal messages, there is the message "I doubt this is very visible." A Flash decompiler must be needed to see this message, since it's covered up by Gendo Ikari's heads.