Gellato El Chocolato
|Gellato El Chocolato|
|No screenshot ▾|
|on the Animutation Portal|
- Who's that first singer guy?
- His doggy
- Contueno Chen
- Macaulay Culkin
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Unidentified guy eating chocolate?
- The Robot (Lost in Space)
- Mouth-moving person in "Contueno Chen" scene (maybe the author, Patrick Leonard???)
- Muslim newscaster in sun
- George Wendt
- The Sun
- Ash Ketchum
- Unidentified guy?
- Numerous people in audience and on stage
- Ernest P. Worrell
- Rubber chicken
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||Translated Lyrics|
My doggy went out
Ma dove vuoi andare
Where are you going to go?
Chocolate Ice cream
- The singer of this song, Pupo, is one of the most popular singers and showmen in Italy.
- "The audience is now deaf" is a reference to Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Summer Vacation; it comes from the THX promo parody during the movie theater scene.
- During the sequence where the audience sings, two fighting kids have the following argument:
Kid 1: Shut up!
Kid 2: No! You shut up!
Kid 1: I said shut up first!
Kid 2: I am rubber, you are glue! Whatever I say bounces off of me and sticks to you!!
Kid 1: Circle circle dot dot now I've got my glue shot!!
Kid 2: There's no such thing as a "glue shot"!! You can't just invent crazy medicnes on the fly!!!
Kid 1: Yeah, want a bet? Paper, scissors, rock!
Both Kids: 1! 2! 3!
Kid 1: Dynamite!
Kid 2: Paper!
Kid 2: I win! Paper snuffs out wick
Kid 1: No way! Dynamite blows up paper!
Kid 2: There's only one way to settle this!!
Kid 1: Paper, scissors, rock!!!
- This may actually be the first Animutation ever, since it predates Hyakugojyuuichi and The Japanese Pokerap by a month.