Can I Think Consolidated's OK?
(Redirected from I Hate My Generation)Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the Fanimutation Wiki by expanding it.
|Can I Think Consolidated's OK?|
|No screenshot ▾|
|on the Animutation Portal|
The sequel to I Drink Concentrated OJ!
- Chef Meiji?
- Dora the Explorer
- dancing bacon
- Momoko Akatsutsumi
- guy with guitar?
- people on airplane
- guy with big nose?
- Santa Claus/Orihime Inoue
- fat guy?
- thing with happy face?
- screaming guy?
- Tom Anderson
- The entire movie is a parody of the opening sequence of the flash-animated sitcom 6teen.
- References to I Drink Concentrated OJ!:
- Reuse of characters
- Santa Claus/Orihime Inoue cross
- "Badunkay" scrolling in picture frame
- (SCENE MISSING) on TV
- duck vomiting egg from easter egg
- Right-click and press play to see Tom Anderson pop up, accompanied by his name and a voiceover saying "Tom".
- The version uploaded to Newgrounds was retitled "I Hate My Generation!" due to title size restraints. The two versions are otherwise identical.
- The title, like it's predecessor, is a taken the song "Coax Me", by the Canadian rock group Sloan, from the album Twice Removed. It immediately followed the line, "I drink concentrated OJ". The alternate title, "I Hate My Generation!", is the name of a separate Sloan song from the same album.