I Drink Concentrated OJ!
From FanimutationWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|I Drink Concentrated OJ!|
|on the Animutation Portal|
- freaked out guy with glasses?
- duck, fish, and two people?
- Momoko Akatsutsumi
- Dora the Explorer
- chef Meiji?
- Dancing Bacon Strips
- a dog?
- Dom DeLuise
- Super D Policeman
- Loo and Placido Inflating Kit
- Oliver Hardy
- fat guy?
- Tom Anderson
- The Man Who Listens to Beverages
- Smiling airplane
- The Harry Potter Twins
- Santa Claus/Orihime Inoue
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||Translation|
my cares to you.
This cartoon has several references to the work of Andrew Kepple (TmsT) such as the use of the cabbage pants dance and the font used in the begining and the end of the cartoon. The title is taken from a lyric from the song "Coax Me", by the Canadian rock group Sloan.
- The song is a remix of a traditonal Dutch hymn. The "you" in the lyrics is referring to God.
- The easter egg (activated by clicking "Play" in the Right-Click Toolbar) is literally an easter egg spinning around.
- Must-see Animutation
- Animutations by Sparky
- Animutations released in 2006
- Animutations with Dutch language music
- Animutations starring Momoko Akatsutsumi
- Animutations starring Dora the Explorer
- Animutations starring Dom DeLuise
- Animutations starring Toad
- Animutations starring Super D Policeman
- Animutations starring Oliver Hardy
- Animutations starring Tom Anderson
- Animutations starring The Man Who Listens to Beverages
- Animutations starring John
- Animutations starring Harry Potter
- Animutations starring Santa Claus
- Animutations starring Orihime Inoue