From FanimutationWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of many various animutation words.
- Animondegreen: An intentionally re-interpreted lyric created for the purposes of animutation.
- Animutation: See the specific article for animutation.
- Animutational: Of or relating to animutation, or containing typical elements of animutation
- Animutationist: A person who creates animutations, also see Animutator, Animuter, Animutationalist and Animonkey.
- Fanimutation: A fanimutation is a term used to describe any animutation that isn't made by Neil Cicierega. It fell out of favor around the time Andrew Kepple's "Colin Vs. Jesus Trilogy" was completed, because many animators felt their works should be considered art in its own right rather than merely fanart.
- Gahbunga: Gahbunga is a made-up word that has appeared in many animutations as an inside joke. It was probably first shown in Team Rocket's Journey Through Time and Space, where Gahbunga is the name of an ugly old man, but now it's usually just randomly tossed in places. See also List of animutation phrases.
- Minimutation: A short animutation, ranging from 10 seconds to a minute and usually using only part of a song.
- Mondegreen: An obscure dictionary word used to describe a misheard or misinterpreted lyric. Also used in place of the more specific Animondegreen
- 'Mutation: A word used to describe both animutations and fanimutations.
- Poiuytic Scale: A classification system that ranks the complexity of an animutation, invented by Lurch Poiuyt. For more details, see the specific article on Poiuytic Scale.
- The Shroud of Colin: A homemade t-shirt featuring Colin Mochrie's character from Colin Vs Jesus: FINALE!, signed by Colin himself, as well a host of other Whose Line is it Anyway regulars. The only real-world evidence that Colin actually knows about animutations. Currently owned by Random Ferret.
- Wartysian Factor: A classification system that ranks the animutationalness of a flash movie, invented by Wartys Neryon. For more details, see the specific article on Wartysian Factor.
- Whummo: A made-up word that was used as a mondegreen. Jimmy Neutron wants one.