This article is a stub. You can help the Fanimutation Wiki by expanding it.
|No screenshot ▾|
|on the Animutation Portal|
- The Monty Python Foot
- Madame Foster
- Chris Crocker
- Wikipe-tan as a catgirl
- the cast of Star Trek
- Leonard Nimoy
- Chris Crocker's theoretical underlying emo form (see Trivia section)
- hairy guy dressed as Faye Valentine
- Some guy in a toilet costume. Yes, this exists. *shudder*
- Some Photoshop victim with impossible cleavage
- Smokey The Bear
- Mister Softee
- Estelle Swaray
- Bella Swan
- The Count
- Cookie Monster
- Vic Mignogna
- Kaolla Su (of Love Hina)
- Colin Mochrie
- AKTIV - SCHAUM (see Trivia secton!)
- The Starship Enterprise
- A Ryko Softgloss XS2 car wash
- What should, in theory, be Tyler's van (Twilight)
- Lollicup slushes (Asian slurry)
- A ham's 'junk box'. This is essentially just a collection of random electronics, used to build other projects... such as radio receivers!
- A PDQ Laserwash 4000 and Laserwind Docking Dryer
- An unrideable-looking V-8 motorcycle
- A door
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
Sir, squashing my guava
The Count's no father to Cookie Monster
Time to defenestrate!
- The laser picture and warning sign were stolen from electricstuff.co.uk, which is pure engineering porn of the best form...
- The scene with Chris Crocker below the PDQ Laserwash 4000 is based on a bizarre theory VXO came up with after seeing him in person at Florida Supercon one summer. VXO believes that if you were to put a bit of Aktiv Schaum on Crocker, the makeup would all melt away and reveal a really scrawny anemic little emo kid. The German phrase Aktiv Schaum, literally "Active Foam", is often used to refer to car wash presoak. This is an alkaline detergent solution that saponifies oils and organic matter deposited on the surface of a car to promote its easy removal.
- The original .fla file weighs in at over 30 megabytes, thanks to all the photographs used in its production.
- Guava Paste lacks buses, in contrast to VXO's earlier works. This is only because he could not figure out how to work them into it. Rest assured, the buses will return in future works.
- Right-click and press play for an easter egg involving Southeast Florida's two largest Native American-run casinos.