Japanese Pokerap EX Plus Alpha
From FanimutationWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Japanese Pokerap EX Plus Alpha|
- Anti-Spam Cats
- Colin Mochrie
- Ronald McDonald drawings
- Mr. Rogers
- The Rock
- Random Pokerap Guy
- drawing of guy?
- Dave Thomas
- Mary Tyler Moore
- dizzy guy?
- guy with missing mouth?
- Bill Nye
- Otto Mann
- The Rock again
- Hulk Hogan as Santa Claus
- Rubén Valtierra
- guy with bag saying freak of nature from The Japanese Pokerap
- John Linnell
- Theodore Roosevelt drawing
- a scene from "Sorceress II: The Temptress"
- Jim West
- girl on phone?
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
The song "Pokemon Ieru Ka Na Baby?" is a remix of "Pokemon Ieru Ka Na", as featured in The Japanese Pokerap
Most of the lyrics are the same in this version and the original.
- A "The Gamecube isn't that bad!" message exists as a subliminal message, but before the next Gamecube message:
- Before the scene with the circle of rainbow Gengar, the text "Please buy a Gamecube? Pretty please?" appears for one frame.
- If you right click and play at the end, you'll see the woman from the "take it off" part without her head.
- In the scene right before the end where different things from the animutation act as backgrounds, it may be a reference to WAKUFUCHITA, where a similar effect happens right before the end.
- The noise at the start that sounds like birds chirping is also the ending sound.