Revenge of the Nazis
|Revenge of the Nazis|
Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler are back from the dead, ready to start the second Holocaust. Our only hope lies in the legs of an average soccer player. Can Jason Kreis defeat Hitler before it's too late?
- Wayne Brady
- Colin Mochrie
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane
- Ku Klux Klan
- Josef Stalin
- Dancing Banana
- Ike Broflovski
- Harry Potter
- Eric Cartman
- Heinrich Himmler
- Britney Spears
- Adolf Hitler
- Jason Kreis
- Kim Jong-il
- Homer Simpson
- Hello Kitty toaster
- James Bond
- King Julien
- Julius Erving
- Bugs Bunny
- Angry Samoans
- Ron Jeremy
- Nicki Minaj
- Bob Marley
- Dave (Scaredy Squirrel)
- Bumblebee Guy
- Stupid Guitarists
- The Beast
- Skitty/Mao Zedong
- Tony the Tiger
- Lowly Worm
- Jesus H. Christ in his original packaging!
- Tommy Wimmer (Newgrounds version)
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
Toastering, a Homer, yeah! We're playing Jenga!
Himmler's party. PARTY ON! I can get him hockey
Tony, German fisticuffs panj desi gatte
Saunh teri main sohniye pehlan si changa
Jeepan rakhiyan landiyan rang karke khaki
Do ni german pistalan panj desi gatte
- This flash video clocks in at just over 16 MB, making it much larger than the runner-up, Bling Bling.
- One of the subliminal messages is directed towards several members of a French voice acting forum.
- "Revenge of the Nazis" is intended to be the first part of a trilogy.
- References to other Animutations:
- "Wild Wild West": Jay-Z the Jet Plane.
- "Tommy Wimmer's First Animutation": A grave for Dante Chilipepper (sic) marks where the Empire State Building lands. While the ESB in that video landed in the State of Washington, Tommy Wimmer wanted it to land in DC.
- "Bakkwo": "Can your daddy eat a guava raw?"
- "We Drink Ritalin": "You Like This Movie."
- "Untitled Skitty Project": Hitler asks Skitty about the sequel to its untitled project.
- This is Gabumon's first animutation since 2001's Poop, Shit, Fuck, Wank.
- This animutation marked the debuts of Jason Kreis, Bob Marley, King Julien, Julius Erving (Dr. J), Nicki Minaj, Norbert, and Lowly Worm.