We Drink Ritalin
|We Drink Ritalin|
We Drink Ritalin by Robinson Wilburn is now considered one of the great classic fanimutations. It was one of the first technically-English 'mutations; that doesn't mean that it made any more sense than the more common foreign-language ones. The song is barely even comprehensible, to the point where the fake lyrics might be considered better than what is often done with foreign songs. The above description is filler. Feel free to completely replace it, or at least expand on it.
- Asian guy?
- Alex Chiu
- Gurner (guy sucking his nose under his lower lip)
- Adolf Hitler
- Bill Clinton
- Hillary Clinton
- Some small children, including one named Anthony
- Women in book
- Kim Dong Hwan
- Duck King
- Colin Mochrie
- Rock Howard
- Dave Frishberg
- Little squishy sumo wrestler figure
- Hello Kitty
- Sea Captain
- Black Mage
- Luke Skywalker
- Han Solo
- Shinnosuke Nohara
- Iori Yagami
- Ghost girl
- Matthew Lesko
- Immortality Rings (on Chiu's hands)
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
You chase Solo
YO SAY. Summer love...
The song, Hot Limit by John Desire, is, strictly speaking, in English. However, anyone need not listen to more than a stanza before noticing that it is utterly incomprehensible. John Desire is an Italian group, but the song sounds like the singer was trying too hard to sound American. The result could be called gibberish.
It is an English version of the original Japanese song by T.M.Revolution.
The song was later used in Gibberish in Motion: When AMVs and Animutations Collide.
- References to other animutations:
- Fun With Pop Culture: Secret message "You Love This Movie" parallels FWPC's secret message "You Love This Production", Hello Kitty faces off against someone else in a dramatic fight scene (and burns stuff too!)
- References with other media:
- One of the scenes in the animutation is the frightening bit of the JK cinema's Urban Legend's Fact or Fiction : Ghosts
- The warning at the beginning is from the Fight Club DVD.
- This animutation is not the first to use English music. The first was Poop, Shit, Fuck, Wank.