|on the Animutation Portal|
|At Dwedit's Website|
- 1 About
- 2 Cast
- 3 Notable Props
- 4 Transcript
- 5 Lyrics
- 6 Audio Details
- 7 Fun Facts and Trivia
- 8 External Links
What's this formation? Imakuni? Kobayashi?? Raymond??? (me) Such a strange combination! Who are we? A super-unit sensation! Suzukisan! It's Showtime!
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane
- Hello Kitty
- Stupid Guitarists
- Carlos (from Magic School Bus)
- Impaled By A Crayon
- Drum Blaster Reggae Band
- Dominatrix Link
- Powerpuff Utena
- Utena-Style Him
- Cliche Kitty
- Elvis Presley
- Monica Lewinsky
- Harry Potter
- Hiho! Characters
- Tamer E
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Bill Gates
- Dwedit himself (working at a copier?)
- Darth Vader
- Alex Chiu
- Grunka Lunka
- Tim Eeckel
- Angela Lansbury
- Bob Ross
- Chu Chu Rocket
- Mojo Jojo
- Mickey Mouse
- Lucky Ducky Chicken
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Chinpokomon Executives
- Dancing Condom
- Colin Mochrie
Here are the fake lyrics and real lyrics side by side:
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||歌詞|
What's this formation?
What's this formation?
What's this formation?
Color Code for Fake Lyrics:
The song in the preloader is Karsten Koch - Aryx, also known as the song included with Modplug Tracker, available at http://www.modarchive.com/artists/karsten/
The main music is Suzukisan - Torikaekko Puriizu, available at Zarla's Pokesongs page.
Fun Facts and Trivia
- "Guitar Guitar Revolution" was in this flash more than 3 years before the release of Guitar Hero.
- Right click at the end and hit Play to see Colin Mochrie's belated cameo appearance.
- The first appearnce of the "Utena-fied" version of Him from The Powerpuff Girls is followed by the message "Here come the fortune cookies!!! Here come the fortune cookies!!! They're wearing paper hats!". This is a quote from the SNES game Secret of Evermore.
- The second appearance of the Cliche Kitty features the message "Every time you make fun of the Cliche Kitty, God kills a small furry creature. Please think of the small furry creatures..."
- There is hidden text at the last frame of the second scene where Link whups Ganon's Ass, its message depends on the revision of the flash.
- In revision 1 and 3, the message is "In case you haven't figured it out, this song is about trading Pokémon".
- In revision 2, there is a picture of the "Torikaekko PURIIZU" CD box with the caption "Can we have a cameo appearance in this stupid flash movie?"
- After the appearance of Alex Chiu, an article from "The Onion" appears, with the headline "Jackie Chan's Ancestors Shamed by Blooper Reel".
- During the 3nd refrain, there appears an (extremely) abridged version of Disney's The Lion King, attributed to Samuel Stoddard.
- Later during the 3nd refrain, the "Oompa Loompas" (actually the Grunka-Lunkas from the Futurama episode "Fry and the Slurm Factory") say "We demand a shrubbery!" and "Hello AOL Kids! Press Alt+F4 for secret Pokémon!".
- Right before Raymond says "Oh! Nervous Breakdown!", pictures of Tim Eeckel and a Coca-Cola can are shown with the caption "It's so malto!"
- During the last refrain, we see the McDonald's Chicken Head threatening the duck from the "Lucky Ducky Chicken" package with "You killed my brother! For that you must die!"
- Right at the very end, we see a picture of the Japanese businessmen from the South Park episode "Chinpokomon", with the caption "BAKA American make BAKA Flash movie!"
- The caption here was "愚かなアメリカ人は愚かな映画を作った!" in revision 2.
There are 3 major revisions of this flash movie.
- There is no seek bar.
- The images of the main characters are exported as lower quality jpegs.
- Powerpuff Utena's animated mouth does not cover up her original smile on the jpeg properly.
- The 'secret' message at the end of the first scene where Link whups Ganon's Ass says "In case you haven't figured it out, this song is about trading Pokemon..."
- The background during the Evil Auntie scene is far cruder.
- There is a seek bar with subtitles and secrets available.
- The message about trading Pokemon has been changed to an image of the Torikaekko PURIIZU CD box with the caption "Can we have a cameo appearance in this stupid flash movie?"
- The background during the evil auntie scene has been improved, and made more satanic.
- The Japanese chinpokomon executives appear at the last frame of the movie with the caption "愚かなアメリカ人は愚かな映画を作った!"
- The website and contact information at the end was updated
- The Torikaekko PURIIZU CD box has reverted back to the message about trading Pokemon.
- The caption on the last frame was changed to "BAKA American make BAKA Flash movie!"
- There are now audio credits at the end.
- The Powerpuff Utena hair drawn over the Japanese Chinpokomon executives is blue and orange when saying "Jealousy? It's only quarter inch"; in the Flash versions, it was pink.
- "BSDM Link" is a reference to the Arcade game "I'm Sorry"
Other Fanimutation References
- "Don't Kill Leno" is a reference to Grrl Revolution.
- The scene where the text "The death cookie" is shown above the oreo is a reference to Kung Fu Phil and the Death Cookie.