HOLY SHIT! NINJAS!!!!
|HOLY SHIT! NINJAS!!!!|
|on the Animutation Portal|
In this genre animutation that spoofs the everloving hell out of martial arts anime and Real Ultimate Power, the heroic Good Ninja seeks revenge for the soda-fication of his wife and his sensei at the hands of the Evil Ninja.
- Strider Hiryuu
- Emotion Eric
- Cliche Kitty
- Mike Jobba
- Mr. T
- Hanzo Hattori
- Master Shake
- Ninja with Guitar
- Hiroyuki Yamato
- Star Wars Kid
- Gary Coleman
- David Hasselhoff
- Colonel Campbell
- Paul Hogan
- The Tick
- Red Robot
- Coffee Ninja
- Random Ferret
- White Ninja
- Darth Vader as "Ben"
- Carl Brutananadilewski
- Solid Snake
- The Predator
- June Cleaver
- Claire Huxtable
- Shirley Partridge
- Mary Cunningham
- The Fear
- The Dukes of Hazzard
- Colin Mochrie
- Greg Proops
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics||日本語で|
Who, me? Come on! The axes rule!
"Haruka Kanata" was used as the second opening theme for the anime Naruto, a show about three kids who live in a secret ninja village and fight other ninjas. After Random heard the mondegreen "Go to your guitars to battle your mothers", he was inspired to animutate the song with a ninja theme, thus giving it a double-dose of ninja awesomeness.
Even though at first, the song was only used as the 2nd opening theme of the show in Japan, the 2nd season of the english version currently airing on Cartoon Network and YTV uses this song as the opening (Although, Season 1 did use a short new english song as the opening).
- There is a hidden director's commentary as well as bonus footage, done in the style of Andrew Kepple. To get to it, load the Flash movie outside of a frame (e. g. in its own browser window or in a standalone Flash player) and resize the window. The commentary should appear at the side.
- The Good Ninja is played by Capcom's Strider, and the Evil Ninja is played by SNK's Hanzo. When their respective fighting games were made, the two companies were the bitterest of rivals. They have recently teamed up and made several games that pit their trademark characters against each other. Hanzo and Strider have yet to appear together.
- All of the subliminal messages contain references to ninjas except for one, which is a reference to the 80s movie 'War Games.' There is absolutely no reason for this.
- All of the other subliminal messages are spoofs of other messages on the internet with ninjas thrown in.
- In the 'random flashing jpegs' part of the movie, the second-to-last jpeg is a territorial map of Zimbabwe. It wound up in RandomFerret's My Pictures/Fanimutate/Ninjas directory somehow, and got into the movie just because it was a confusing non-sequitor.
- The Goku and Darth Vader characters, and the phrase "It hurts and stings!" are taken from the webcomic Elf Only Inn.
- The 'kanji' in the evil ninja's note and the good ninja's final attack can be read if you tilt your head to the right.
- The text shown as the Good Ninja and the Evil Ninja clash ("Ninjas are mammals. Ninjas fight ALL the time. The purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill people.") is taken from the Official Ninja Webpage.
- In the begining of the film you can see a building with the words "Go Ninja" flashing on it. This is a reference to Vanilla Ice's song "Ninja Rap" from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze, which features the refrain "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!".
- The Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book and board game titled "Holy Shit! Ninjas!!!" originate from humor website SomethingAwful. Seeing as how these images predate the flash of the same name, it is safe to assume that the title of the film was derived from these images.
- Visual Puns:
- When Domo-Kun appears on Yamato-san's desk, 'Domo "arigato"s Mister Yamato'
- The ninja making pancakes in the kitchen is 'totally flipping in.'
- The yellow sidewalk board that says 'HOLY 5HIT! NINJAPOCALYPSE!!!!' is a 'sign of the apocalypse'
- References to other animutations:
- The Japanese Pokerap: The boxing glove on a stick that first appeared in this movie tries to punch the Good Ninja.
- Hyakugojyuuichi: The scrolling text "Please do not flip out and kill this text" is remniscient of the "Please do not read this text" gag.
- Team Rocket's Journey Through Time and Space: Colonel Campbell tells The Good Ninja to watch out for snakes.
- We Drink Ritalin: Near the beginning, the message "Ninjas Love This Movie!" appears for one frame. This is similar to the "You love this movie" 'subliminal messages' from WDR.
- Elvis Not Included: The Evil Ninja attacks the Good Ninja with a bottle of Yourself Cola.
- JamezBond: The Cute Blood spurts out after some ninja (Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, if you absolutely must know) decides to totally flip out and "stab Yamato-san".