The Ultimate Animutation
Author's Note: This animutation is currently a work-in-progress. It is unknown when it will be finished and shared, but I made a page for it anyway. It will be updated every time I add a character/prop or two.
|The Ultimate Animutation|
|No screenshot ▾|
This is an animutation starring the entire roster of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate so far, hence the name.
- Masahiro Sakurai and Morgana (serves as play button)
- Banjo and Kazooie
- Nana and Popo
- Animal Crossing Villager
- Piranha Plant
- Cloud Strife
- Colin Mochrie as The Sun
- King Dedede
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Mario, Inkling, Donkey Kong, Samus Aran, Isabelle, Spring Man (ARMS), Biff, Min Min, and Captain Falcon
- The Luminary
- Diddy Kong
- Bowser Jr.
- Terry Bogard
- Bayonetta and AiAi
- Lucas (Mother 3)
- Steve (Minecraft)
- Solid Snake
- Mr. Game and Watch
- More coming soon!
There are no lyrics.
This is the music that plays on the Final Destination stage in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Since GraceJacques340 happens to own SSBU, she decided to make an animutation based off it.
- References to other Animutations:
- Burn Fest: Cloud and Sephiroth question what they're doing here.
- A Nonsense Toon: The Villager is the latest dance craze, replacing the Mario, the Breloom, the Hello Kitty, the Mink, and the Popuko.
- The Suite Banana: Bowser Jr. chasing Squirtle might be a reference to Cait Sith chasing Jar Jar Binks.
- References to media:
- The "HOO HAH" scene is a reference to a combo move used by Diddy Kong in Super Smash Bros for 3DS & Wii U.
- Boss saying "I don't appear in this game!" is a reference to the Sr Pelo video "Super WAA HOO World".