Revival of the Node 7/8
|Revival of the Node 7/8|
The long awaited sequel to Revival of the Node 3/4, in which the RAMChYLD, Spot and Bijou goes on a havoc-inducing RAMPage(pun intended) and rescues D.W. from Tai and B'harnii.
- random yawning dog pulled out of Google Images
- Bobby McFerrin
- Darth Vader
- Joseph Wiseman as Dr. Julius No
- Conan Edogawa
- Afro (From Dance Dance Revolution 5th Mix)
- Little Princess
- Bleeding Gums Murphy
- Will Smith (from his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air days)
- D. W. in Actimates and cartoon form
- Earthbound character?
- Colin Mochrie
- Bruce Willis
- More Earthbound characters?
- Alfred J. Kwak
- Dora the Explorer
- Andre ?
- Dr. Eggman
- E-102 Gamma
- Tai Kamiya
- Barney the Dinosaur [referred to as B'harnii]
- Gary Brolsma
- Nuke Dukem DHCP missiles
- Body shame
- Passion perfume
- Mio PDA
- Diamond RIO MP3 Player
- Signboard with a picture of a cog on it
- Warp pipe
- Klingon bird of preys
|Fake Lyrics||Real Lyrics|
I Don't Worry,
I feel you, I met you, I love you, so open your eyes!!!
RAMChYLD first encountered the music used in this animutation, Don't Wanna Be by Spinwake, when he stumbled across Capcom Japan's Rockman: Irregular Hunter X website and the promo trailer in it.
He originally intended to include a Megaman sprite in the animutation, but it completely slipped his mind as he rushes to complete the movie by the dateline he "set", which is a day before he was to pack up his computers and move out as renovations begin at his house.
- The movie picks up a few hours after the first one dropped us off.
- References to other animutations:
- There is a reference to Zero Wing Rhapsody, because it shows Andrew Kepple's version of CATS.
- Conan Edogawa makes an appearance in the movie because of one particular feedback from a IRC friend of RAMChYLD lamenting the lack of a Conan Edogawa appearance in the last movie.