What's in my head?
Author's Note: This is another upcoming animutation of mine. It will probably be released after I finish The Ultimate Animutation.
This article is a stub. You can help the Fanimutation Wiki by expanding it.
|What's in my head?|
|No screenshot ▾|
Have you ever wondered what was going on inside GraceJacques340's head? Well, here's your answer.
- Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, and Biyomon
- Hana Uzaki
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Pochacco daruma
- Ram and Rem
- Marie Kondo
- Shimakaze and Rensouhou-chan
- Yoko Taro
- Super Sonico
- Toby Fox holding a mask of Annoying Dog
- Felyne dressed as Mega Man
- green parrot from Minecraft
- Potato-kun from Pui Pui Molcar
- Reese, Cyrus, Mabel Able, Sable Able, Blathers, Celeste, Kicks (Animal Crossing), Tom Nook, Isabelle, and K.K. Slider
- Heihachi Mishima
- Twelve Is My Magic Number screenshot
- Mr. KK
- Peeps from Gahbunga!!!
- Layla (Beatcats)
- Skid and Pump
- Goose from Untitled Goose Game
- Ein and Radical Edward
- Zack Fair
- Baba (Baba is You)
- Meu Meu
- Dante Sparda
- Tsuyu Asui Mochibi plush
- Mochi (Contact)
- Kazuma Kiryu
- All Might, Detective Pikachu, and Sonic the Hedgehog
- Conan Edogawa
- Rainbow Mika as a cat
- Suzu Fujimi and Fuuri Watanuki
- DJ Taka
- Betty Barrett
- Bonzi Buddy
- More coming soon!
There are no lyrics.
This animutation uses the same song as Speed Demon.
- This is GraceJacques340's first animutation to feature Alex Chiu.
- Adding onto the above, this is also her second minimutation.
- The sound clip at the end comes from the Atomic Betty episode "Toxic Talent".
- Messages in the "Brain on Altoids" scene:
- Sue Itchy Guys, uh huh -from Irrational Exuberance
- I want a whummo! -from Dan Hibiki for Prezidénté
- Me dare if they funky -from Earth Vs. Funk
- Don't mess with the professor! -from Cold Heart
- Wait! Study your big plan! -from La La La
- Chew your car, heh! -from Revival of the Node 3/4
- A BOWL OF THEREZER THERE -from Shumway, could also be a reference to The Chocolate E
- Inside Noriko is a gnome called Gnee -from Foo-La-La!
- Wahoo reaction, now a Gucci Cola Sale -from Dash
- I might have lost the special glaze -from Lüegner
- Hasamimasho? -from Life is Like a Mop
- What on Earth is that ghostly wail? -from the Danny Phantom episode "Fanning the Flames"
- BACK BONE! -from WAKUFUCHITA
- Could it affect the yodel? -from Mr Pringles' funk machine
- Mash a buy cry easy! -from Bling Bling
- JAA SONNA WAKEDE -from Zuiikin' English
- Can your daddy eat a guava raw? -from Bakkwo: Part of the Souls 1
- Eat cakes and Whoopi! -from Bend It Like A Knife
- References to other animutations:
- Hyakugojyuuichi: If you look inside the project and select the parrot sprite, its size is 151%.
- Sayonara Super-Star: Doripaku says "I love this movie!", much like Baby-Lon did. The difference is that he says it with only the I capitalized.
- Japanese Pokerap EX Plus Alpha: The message "The Nintendo Switch isn't that bad!" is a reference to a similar message about the Gamecube.
- Leela Doo: The "More what is mine! LOL" message.
- Solve It on a Gila: Tsuyu's cameo is a nod to the aforementioned 'mutation.
- I am sharing a project: The flashing messages in the "Brain on Altoids" scene are a callback to a similar scene in I am sharing a project.
- The Fingertips Project: Sora and Mimi appearing together.
- Money Money: Jingle says he was in X Japan with Ryuk, King Boo, Zigzagoon, and Kabuki, which is an obvious reference to a similar phrase in Money Money.
- Rhythm and Police: Yoko Taro appearing, followed by his last name flashing various colors, is most likely a reference to Rhythm and Police.
- Kelenar's animutations: The end screen that contains a soundbite is a nod to Kelenar's works.