This article is a stub. You can help the Fanimutation Wiki by expanding it.
|on the Animutation Portal|
Drake Bell was just a-walkin and a-talkin' when Josh Peck burned his Frodo Jacket and stole his walkie-talkie, man! After "Awesome White Guys Inc." made him a kung-fu master, he set out for revenge. After his epic transformation powers failed him channelled the powers of Kung Fu II and dragon-kicked Josh's butt into the Milky Way! Milky Way!
- fat kid on top of plane? (looks like a yearbook photo)
- Hiroyuki Hayashi, Kayo, Fumi and Masashi Yano (preloader bar image}
- Drake Bell
- Matthew Lesko
- David Bowie
- Crazy XBox Lady
- Will Smith figurine
- Mr. Seiko
- Zangief's body
- dancing monkey
- 50 Cent's torso
- tattooed chav
- Virtual Sting's avatar (50-Drake's pendant)
- Bill Cosby
- eagle? (looks like a family crest)
- two drawings?
- Peter Potamus
- Hermes Conrad
- Brain Slug
- Ronald McDonald
- Josh Peck
- Crossed-Out "Censored" circle (T3hCoM's Avatar)
- Harajuku greasers
- Jon Stewart (Flashbastard)
- Squirtle (Thetwodud)
- DPBJ, Inc.'s avatar
- The Mayor (Wartys Neryon)
- Kaiji Sakomizu (Indogutsu Tenbuki)
- ZagZagovich's avatar
- The Sun
- Mona Lisa mall
- King George III Gym
- Jesus and the apostles (Last Supper Shoes)
- The Scream (ice cream)
- another painting
- Colin Mochrie
- Christopher Walken
- Cap'n Crunch
- young Hugh Hefner
- Pee Wee Herman
- chicken with rocket launcher (papaSKROBE)
- Goro Hanada (Un-J)
- robot? (Bill Volk; looks like one of those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Sunny Bridges (Warioman)
- Santa Claus
- Kirby (Probo)
- mask? (MadWomanStudio)
- Daniel Radcliffe (Lcas' avatar)
- Black Jesus H. Christ
- Hibiscus Kazeneko
- Katsuya Jounouchi in a dog suit (BBButterfly)
- fox banging on keyboard
- one of Pandatronic's drawings?
- Daniel Craig as James Bond
- Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Byakuya Kuchiki, Renji Abarai, Senna and Ganryu (Bleach: Memories of Nobody soundtrack cover) (Commander Cody)
- kid with visor (Aussie Evil)
- The Beatles (BeatlesLover)
- Strong Bad (Mudi)
- The Camerino
- robot body? (probably a Transformer)
- Hulk Hogan
- Andy Milonakis (Magicpenguin)
- Super Retard Superman
- angry guy with bowl cut
- IIDXClock (KKyuubi)
- WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Guy
- guy with sparkler?
- pixellated characters
In the Easter egg:
Well you’re walkin and a talkin And a movin and a groovin And a hippin and a hoppin And a bippin and a boppin You're about to be a badge You better take "The Stand" You gonna wake up that thing on your head? You’re looking all around There is trouble to be found Make sure when you find it that your Guinness says "Wow!" GOTTA GO FURRY! Le back up Bring me My bright red Frodo jacket
[Chorus] He’s fat and he don’t run too fast But he’s faster than me Last night at the show we saw him Coming out of his tree
Well you’re walkin and a talkin You’re my walkie talkie man Well you’re walkin and a talkin Go Go Go Go
[Verse 2] Well you’re walkin and a talkin And a freakin and a yellin And a bossin and a squeakin And a lookin at a porn Noone tells us what to do With our high top shoes Anyways get your holes In your black short shorts Don’t let em get away Don’t think they can play Nail "M" to "The Wall" Cause you really need to say GOTTA GO FURRY! Need back up Bring meMy bright red fluro jacket
Well you’re walkin and a talkin And a movin and a groovin And a hippin and a hoppin And a pickin and a boppin Those bods are being bad You better take a stand You gonna wake up that thing in your hand You’re looking all around There is trouble to be found Make sure when you find it you get to say it loud Gotta code three Need back up Bring me My bright red fluro jacket
[Chorus] He’s fat and he don’t run too fast But he’s faster than me Last night at the show we saw him Going out of his tree
Well you’re walkin and a talkin You’re my walkie talkie man Well you’re walkin and a talkin Go Go Go Go
[Verse 2] Well you’re walkin and a talkin And a freakin and a yellin And a bossin and a speakin And a lookin and a pointin Always tell us what to do With your high top shoes And you wave your torch With your black short shorts Don’t let em get away Don’t think they can play Nail ‘em to the wall Cause you really need to say Gotta code three Need back up Bring meMy bright red fluro jacket
- Walkie Talkie Man was one of the songs in the game, Elite Beat Agents, and the game itself is referenced in the animutation.
- The song also appears in another video game: MVP Baseball 2004.
- The SWF file has hidden commentary.
- In attempt to suck up to the Animutation Portal community, most active members' avatars make cameos.
- The "One, Two, Lesko!" countdown is a reference to Jun Senoue's Birthday Onslaught.
- The text "This text is not a walkie-talkie, man! You'd be better off playing Elite Beat Agents and drinking and drinking orange juice. I need scissors! 61!" scrolls through the static behind David Bowie's opening riff. Elite Beat Agents is the game in which Pandatronic heard the song Walkie Talkie Man for the first time, and "I need scissors! 61!" is a reference to Metal Gear Solid 2, a game Pandatronic is very fond of. This text is nearly unreadably because it is black and blends into the background.
- The opening title is a reference to Kkyuubi's Turd of the Week, in that it features Pokemon (Mew) moving about randomly. The Flash as a whole is refferred to as Turd of the Week, although this is more a testament to its quality.
- The Defibrilator playing the drums is a reversal of the pacemaker playing the drums from The Fingertips Project.
- The defibrilator plays drums with a stick, similar to Lanny-Toe Hasqueech Albano in Captain Lou Albano's Steady Descent into Madness
- Drake's T-Shirt reads WHUMMO, a reference to Dan Hibiki for Prezidente.
- In the "Hippin and a-hoppin" scene, Eminem briefly declares "Yo float accounts can...", a reference to Plan 9 From Underpants in which he declares that float accounts can kiss his ass.
- The "A-bippin and a-boppin" scene features Bill Cosby yelling "POKEYMANS!", a reference to a YTMND meme in which Bill Cosby sings about hippin and a-hoppin, a bippin and a-boppin and yells POKEYMANS!
- The "R" in the "We 'R' about to be a badge" scene is from a set of Sesame Street coloring sheets. The "U" from Chocolate Niblet Beans' "Toronto Cheemo U" scene is from the same coloring set.
- When Drake is left shirtless after the theft of his Frodo Jacket the text "Kiddie Porn?" and an arrow pointing at him appear.
- "A Tear Shed for the Fallen" is a reference to The Ultimate Showdown.
- This scene also features John Stewart's patriotic face, a reference to Flashbastard's Animutations.
- "Operation Walkie-Talkie Man" is a reference to "Operation: Kortal Mombat" from Plan 9 From Underpants. The entire plan reads.
Step 1.)Learn Kung-Fu Step 2.)Beat up fatty Step 3.)Get back Walkie-Talkie Step 4.)Get TV Show Step 5.)Make crappy music Step 6.)Become a walthy teeny-bopper idol.
- "Operation Walkie-Talkie Man" is a mild satire of Drake Bell's career
- The cityscape "Awesome White Guys Inc." resides in has several buildings that reference the Mona Lisa Mall from Burn Fest in style. Also, Jun Senoue's hous from Jun Senoue's Birthday Onslaught makes an appearance.
- Uno is Pandatronic's favorite card game, hence the draw 4 card (the best in the game) being the headquarters for Awesome White Guys Inc.
- Colin Mochrie's sole appearance is as the receptionist for Awesome White Guys Inc., where he is incorrectly identified as Craig T. Nelson. This is a reference to an episode of Whose Line is it Anyways?, where Colin does an impersonation of Craig T. Nelson that consists entirely of him gonig "Hello, I'm Craig T. Nelson", without changing his appearance, voice, or mannerisms
- Christopher Walken says "Ponchos frighten me.", a reference to Earth Vs. Funk's mondegreen "just scared of Walken in a poncho".
- Captain Crunch's appearance in "A-phreaking and a-yelling" is a reference to the practice of phone phreaking. A precursor to modern-day hacking, phone phreakers used homemade devices to mess with the computers that controlled phones. A prominent phreaker went by the moniker of Captain Crunch, so called because he could use the plastic whistle that came in a box of Captain Crunch cereal to imitate the sounds that controlled phonelines.
- The "No one tells us what to do with our high-top shoes!" scene is a reference to a scene in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure where he dances at a biker bar, only in Walkie Talkie Panda he's accompanied by Drake Bell.
- OEMAC EMIT! is CAMEO !TIME spelled backwards. Pandatronic couldn't think of a training montage for the mondegreens and instead put avatars of several Animutation Portal members fighting instead.
- In the "Don't let 'em get away, don't think they can play" scene, the words "This is not Kandahar" appear with an area pointing to the Chocolate Mountains.
- Jesus H. Christ is portrayed as black in Walkie Talkie Panda, ironic when you consider that he's a member of Awesome white Guys Inc.
- In the second GOTTA GO FURRY! scene, the anthropomorphic avatars or artwork of several AP members are shown, including Buttbadger, Hibiscus Kazeneko, Alex Cameron's Yamaha Fox, and a drawing of a panda from Pandatronic. Of the group, only Buttbadger is known to actually be a furry.
- The words "Mmm...boobies." flash above Pandatronic's panda's head, since the placement of the characters in this scene inadvertently made it look like he was looking at Hibiscus' rack.
- James Bond's appearance is a tribute to JamezBond, since the newest Bond (Daniel Craig) wasn't in it.
- The "A Kung-Fu Master is You!" scene is a reference to Plan 9 from Underpants, as Drake mirrors Colin's victory pose and the text is similar.
- The Matter Transport Booth from Shumway makes an appearance.
- New Guinea appears in the background, a reference to Sad2Laugh
- The sound effect for Drake's emerging from the Matter Transport Booth is "Foo-La-La!"
- On April 1st, Pandatronic started a contest to get others to finish the Flash for him.
- During the subliminal conversation between Peter Potamus and Hermes Conrad, mondegreens from Earth Vs. Funk and Sad2Laugh make appearances.
- The audio at the replay scene comes from a commercial for the diet pills "Ayds".
- The SWFChan version omits the scene of Sprite Drake dancing in front of a Carmageddon screen, leaving him standing in front of a white background.